Siswet's new video with mistress Whatshername

Jackshit: make sure you didn't miss the double fisting a little bit above. :) 

So how would you guys and gals here guess-imate the width of Siswet's booty-slot as of now? 5 inches? Or more?

I think it is probably around 5 she can almost bottom out on the goliath dildo and I think that is around 5 at its biggest part. I still think she is far ahead of the other girls. I think the question is how much bigger and deeper can she go. 

49 minutes ago, rbp said:

I think it is probably around 5 she can almost bottom out on the goliath dildo and I think that is around 5 at its biggest part. I still think she is far ahead of the other girls. I think the question is how much bigger and deeper can she go. 

Interesting. :)

How much bigger and deeper would you like to see her go?

So yeah that's quite a bit of blood, seriously.

She used an object that is unlike modern dildos. People used to hurt themselves very badly with found objects or some of the early dildos.

Don't use a bottle. 

3 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

So yeah that's quite a bit of blood, seriously.

She used an object that is unlike modern dildos. People used to hurt themselves very badly with found objects or some of the early dildos.

Don't use a bottle. 

I use a 12oz POM bottle. Most of the time it goes in fat end first because my cunt is so huge but sometimes it goes in cap first. And after getting a little crimson early on, I rectified the issue by using one of my wife’s hair bands- it smooths out the sharper edges around and under the cap, which is what nicked Elise, I’m sure. 

During the last week she recorded a video with the man (I think a double fisting) while she was on chaturbate session. She was recording behind the camera and I only can hear sound. Does anyone know something about that video?

4 hours ago, Martinus said:

During the last week she recorded a video with the man (I think a double fisting) while she was on chaturbate session. She was recording behind the camera and I only can hear sound. Does anyone know something about that video?

It will probably be released soon on any of her channels, free or not. She often makes her videos during livestreams.

1 hour ago, Wr876 said:

It will probably be released soon on any of her channels, free or not. She often makes her videos during livestreams.

I hope!

The forcefullness of the mistress is a bit concerning at that depth, if the toys were just short and stubby it would be less concerning.

I don't know but maybe the mistress is a bit inexperienced? In one video mistress noir is pulling a pool ball out but it gets hung up on siswet's insides whilst shes still pulling but not looking at what she is doing - seemed to be some pain.

This stuff is hot as hell but it is bordering on the known limits (if the average person did what siswet did, they'd end up in ER) and I'd like to see siswet go as far as possible, but it takes an experienced top to do it safely

Maybe someone could convince Siswet that it would be a good investment to be with an experienced top when she is getting closer to the limits? If someone wrote a convincing message explaining why it might catch her eye.

We don't want to see her get hurt as she continues stretching towards her goals, which is hopefully to become the female version of KirkJ. I can't imagine a more erotic fantasy than a hot lady with an arse that loose.

Edited by Wr876

3 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Maybe someone could convince Siswet that it would be a good investment to be with an experienced top when she is getting closer to the limits? If someone wrote a convincing message explaining why it might catch her eye.

We don't want to see her get hurt as she continues stretching towards her goals, which is hopefully to become the female version of KirkJ. I can't imagine a more erotic fantasy than a hot lady with an arse that loose.

Mistress Noir is a pro.

She's just overdoing it a bit.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.