New Vixenmoon

Thanks for uploading! There are so many extreme gapers/rosebutt girls around right now, but too many do not show their faces...

• 2 weeks later...

There's now another new VM vid! Seems like she's been posting somewhat more consistently recently.

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2074486/Anal-whore-hardcore-fisting-w-prolapse/

On 6/28/2020 at 8:21 PM, vuijsterbank said:

Why not support her and just buy the vid?

Because she is a unfriendly, lying and money-grabbing girl?

This has already been confirmed by others.

15 minutes ago, ephemunch said:

Because she is a unfriendly, lying and money-grabbing girl?

This has already been confirmed by others.

"unfriendly?" How much "friendliness" do you think you're entitled to from a sex worker who is a complete stranger? She's perfectly pleasant on social media. I've spoken to her personally once or twice and she was very nice. 

"money-grabbing?" She's a sex worker! She's applying her trade. Of course she's motivated by money, otherwise she'd keep her sex life private. 

Not sure what you mean by "lying." Like, does she have issues fulfilling obligations to private commission content? That would be an issue but then just report it to the service she works with, be it manyvids or whatever.

10 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

"unfriendly?" How much "friendliness" do you think you're entitled to from a sex worker who is a complete stranger? She's perfectly pleasant on social media. I've spoken to her personally once or twice and she was very nice. 

"money-grabbing?" She's a sex worker! She's applying her trade. Of course she's motivated by money, otherwise she'd keep her sex life private. 

Not sure what you mean by "lying." Like, does she have issues fulfilling obligations to private commission content? That would be an issue but then just report it to the service she works with, be it manyvids or whatever.

Pretty much what I was gonna say. Not sure where these wild accusations are coming from. I do remember a few years ago she had a GoFundMe for a sick family member that some people suspected was fake, but as far as I know she's talked about chronic illness in her family a bunch of times back when she was still on Tumblr so it seems perfectly legitimate to me. And I don't think she even does customs or commissions.

Edited by elirian

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.