Shoulder deep - where does the colon go?

Harveycaster

When going should deep, where exactly does the colon get pushed?

seems it would be up into where the lungs etc are?

is there any risk it could get tangled on other organs when pulling out?

1 hour ago, AzFrNick said:

Hmm the arm ends up going past the sigmoid. 

It's all bendy and stretchy in there.

I get that...but the colon must be displaced somewhere into the body cavity, the finger tips would be obviously inside the colon but up in the chest cavity?

5 hours ago, Harveycaster said:

I get that...but the colon must be displaced somewhere into the body cavity, the finger tips would be obviously inside the colon but up in the chest cavity?

Yes and no. First of all, the fister would turn their arm to the right (granted they are facing the fistee's belly). The fister would not have their arm straight as in a nazi salute.

Second, the colon actually is loosely tied to the abdomen, and so are all the organs. The fascia connects it all. That's why we can position our bodies in all sorts of directions, including do extreme contortions with training. The organs move around a lot on their own as well during digestion. If you put your ear against someone's abdomen, you will hear a lot of sound coming from there and feel natural movements.

I doubt you can go as high as the chest cavity, really. That would not be permitted, as it is a lot tighter up there.

Edited by AzFrNick

• 2 months later...

I have been playing with fists, arms, big dildos for over 25 years and I have noticed that when playing with a fairly rigid long dildo, that it completely rearranges my colon.  I have an 18 inch long 2 inch wide fairly stiff dildo and when I stuff it all the way in, I can track it's path by feeling the bulge on the outside of my skin as it moves in.  My sigmoid and descending colon straighten out and go from my asshole diagonally across my body to the right side front part of body at the bottom of my rib  cage.  It feels like it is pressing against my diaphragm and I don't think it could go further without binding in some direction.  That doesn't really answer your question, because a complete arm would be longer than 18 inches, but it illustrates that the colon is pretty mobile and if the fister bends at the wrist and elbow, he can curve his arm around to stay within the confines of the intestinal cavity.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.