Lower back pain - caused by prolapse?

Harveycaster

I’ve recently had really bad lower back/sacrum pain where I can’t bend over or squat.

My chiro is very intuitive and started massaging my belly exactly where by biggest dildo was stetching my deep colon (16inches in and 3 inches wide)

He said I had inflammation there but didn’t know why (hehe. I didn’t say)

but I wonder if pulling my prolapse out and stretching deep is causing my back pain?

anyone else experienced this?

if it’s the case, I’m nervous about continuing my goals

I mean, if its inflammation, that should only be temporary. You could always take a small break and some ibuprofen for the pain and inflammation. Doing kegel exercises is always smart for anybody with any kind of stretching goals. Work those muscles and they'll become stronger. Even when super loose, i can still clamp down hard on a cock thanks to kegels.

No way to know for sure if its the prolapse causing it or not though, without the doctor making that call.

Even if you do start to tighten up again, isnt all the fun in pushing ourselves? Definitely listen to your body and don't push it too hard.

Edited by Upthebutt

I’m no doc (I just play one on TV, lol) but I don't think there’s a connection. I have back issues as well but I KNOW they don’t stem from my anal stretching proclivities. 

Hm, I've never heard of anal stretching itself causing back pain, though it's certainly possible that you maybe strained your back muscles some other way that's related. I've been trying to make more of an effort to exercise and stretch on a regular basis (like, normal leg/back/arm stretches, not butt stretching) and to make sure I'm all warmed and limbered up before an anal session.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.