Gapeme8 - Share your Anal Goals

Hello people! 

I've been away for a wile.

But now I feel like playing with my slutty hole again, and I was just thinking about what my kinks are. And I just thought, what are my new goals? I love nice thick toys...

So I think as a propper anal slut I should set my goal :2place:

It think this would be it: 

https://www.xvideos.com/video54929295/annihilating_her_ass_hole_with_a_goliath_dildo

What are your Anal Goals? :smoke:

5 minutes ago, vuijsterbank said:

So nice to see you are back! I missed you!

And you have some ambitious goal, I like it a lot and I hope to see you working towards your goal.

Yes, and I'm training a lot to have my gape back! 

I must find panties with a dildo or a plug integated... I missed so much the sensation of being plugged for so long :wub: 

The dildo I'm wearing in my ass will become my underwear... I'm training my ass for fists too!!! 

What would you like see me fuck? Lately I've been feeling adventurous and I want to fuck outdoors or flash my slut hole in a supermarket :brunette:

Hum... my ass cravings are making me pay for being away so long 

good to hear you are working so hard! Maybe you could check out a buttplugharnais-pour-esclave-anal-avec-buttplug- harnass to wear.
I love the thought of you training you ass for fists. That’s something I look forward to seeing.

You ask what I would like to see you fuck? I was thinking about a very large vegetable like an eggplant. You go to the supermarket, insert it in your ass and flash it.

Where can I buy this precious training device :wub: I was thinking about making some panties for myself similar to those! 

I was thinking also panties with metal hooks to streatch my gape... I think that would be so sexy 

My training for man fists... it will be an amazing discovery 

I never thought much about vegetables but that is a nice idea! 

It just came to me that I could  fuck my ass with a bottle of yougurt :eat: and fill my ass with it, and put my plug on

"Stealing" yougurt inside my slut hole 

Maybe I could add some yougurt on my anal training... maybe it can be a good lube and looks a lot like cum 

Nice to see you're so ambitious, GapeMe8! As long as you're careful and listen to your body, but I'm sure you know that. 

Have you seen Siswet's videos? I believe she takes the Goliath even deeper in her most recent attempt.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:25 PM, Wr876 said:

Nice to see you're so ambitious, GapeMe8! As long as you're careful and listen to your body, but I'm sure you know that. 

Have you seen Siswet's videos? I believe she takes the Goliath even deeper in her most recent attempt.

Yes I've seen Siswet and she really is capable of everything with her ass! 

I've been training with plugs or being fucked in the ass daily, but still I'm conquering back the B-10 Warhead... still have a long way to go and a lot to train my ass 

On 6/7/2020 at 9:10 PM, AzFrNick said:

I would love to see you be anally fisted by a male. 

Well I'm training my ass for my partner to fist! 

He has huge hands, last time he only got to 3 fingers. Have a lot to work on, but I'll do my best and one of this days maybe I make a video of my partner playing with my slut hole! 

10 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Are you interested in elbow deep fisting?

Well not yet... I like to have wide gape and that is also why a big make fist is apealing to me :P

8 hours ago, nobug said:

So happy to see you again too! Hope you are able to make way more material that last time! <3

I'm training my gape again, but because it's so tiny I haven't felt draw to make videos -_-

But yeah, in the near future I'll make some 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.