Butt plug for 24/7

Radeon

does anyone have any experienced to wear a butt plug almost everyday, for longer periods, if yes than what's the advantage and disadvantage of that? did it make your gape bigger? this is a community of very professionals extreme anal players, i think many peoples already trying this. please explain all kind of things regarding to my concern in details.

although i can take big toys (my biggest butt plug had a 4-inch diameter) i can't imagine doing 24 hours.  for one thing, things would get dry and need re-lubing.  the other issue is eventually a BM would be triggered by the plug being there that long.  i think the longest i've gone is about 3 hours with a 3-inch diameter plug but i did have to take it out briefly about once an hour to reapply more lube to it

The longest i have worn is ca 8 hours in my sleep. I was using the XL tunnel plug from perfect fit. I have tried to use other plugs but I find it hard because the build up of gas. I use silicon lube when I’m wearing plugs for longer periods.  

• 2 weeks later...

For long term wear you want a squishy silicone tots. I recommend the 'Egg' plug from Square Peg. 

Me and my girlfriend both wear them all the time and sleep with them in. I use the XL and she uses the L. 

It a a nice stretch for me but its easy to keep in once its been in there a couple hours. Longest I've been is 80 hours straight wearing the XL only taking it out to use to toilet and to cleanup. 

Highly recommended. Love my hole being loose and open all the time. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.