Holy Grail Japanese Girl - 12 CM Wide Dildo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

LOL. Old Asian women can have masculine build. Rarely do Japanese women have the hourglass figure.

There are face pics of this person. She's not old. But the face also gives away that it's a transgirl. I really think there is a lot of ROSEBUTT colored glasses we're looking through here.

12 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

There are face pics of this person. She's not old. But the face also gives away that it's a transgirl. I really think there is a lot of ROSEBUTT colored glasses we're looking through here.

That may be true. Speaking only for myself, I do occasionally watch videos with t-girls and solo male experiences not because of any attraction to the person (my preferred body type is somewhere between Christina Hendricks and Jessica Rabbit), but rather imagining how it would feel to be doing what they're doing. And what we have here is quite a stretch indeed...even if I can't achieve that now nor believe I'll ever go that far, it's fun to imagine it.

10 hours ago, RectalSonar said:

That may be true. Speaking only for myself, I do occasionally watch videos with t-girls and solo male experiences not because of any attraction to the person (my preferred body type is somewhere between Christina Hendricks and Jessica Rabbit), but rather imagining how it would feel to be doing what they're doing. And what we have here is quite a stretch indeed...even if I can't achieve that now nor believe I'll ever go that far, it's fun to imagine it.

Yeah I'm totally cool with transgirls and even find the super passing ones kind of hot especially if they have had voice surgery. I'm just amused by all the wishful thinking and denial in this community lol. I get it though. There is such a crazy drought for biological women who are into this fetish.

10 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

Yeah I'm totally cool with transgirls and even find the super passing ones kind of hot especially if they have had voice surgery. I'm just amused by all the wishful thinking and denial in this community lol. I get it though. There is such a crazy drought for biological women who are into this fetish.

I thinks that’s what it really comes down to- a universal disbelief that females could be into these “extreme” things. I get it. Men, no matter their orientation, tend to be... more extreme. Women tend to be less so. Not a hard and fast rule but it is generally the case.

23 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

Yeah I'm totally cool with transgirls and even find the super passing ones kind of hot especially if they have had voice surgery. 

They have voice coaches.

Natalie Mars looks like a lot of fun, for sure.

19 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I thinks that’s what it really comes down to- a universal disbelief that females could be into these “extreme” things. I get it. Men, no matter their orientation, tend to be... more extreme. Women tend to be less so. Not a hard and fast rule but it is generally the case.

not a disbelief. I have encountered precisely 2. I've dominated a handful of subs who were "complaint" with ass training, some even to some pretty heavy levels, but only two who actually had that little twinkle that betrayed proactive arousal at having loose, destroyed holes. They're out there, they're just RARE.
But yeah this Asian anal stretcher in question is a transgirl.

• 1 month later...

Well, regardless of what sex she was assigned at birth, she's back to posting videos on Twitter! Looks like she picked up a Hankey's Goliath recently.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.