Holy Grail Japanese Girl - 12 CM Wide Dildo

She posted two pics on May 18th.

Twitter videos are trivial to download. Just plug the url into something like twittervideodownloader.com if she posts another one.

According to her (machine-translated) bio she covers her vulva because of Japanese censorship laws. The translation listed it as "manko" which is a translated typo of "omanko," the Japanese word for pussy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, washingtonirving said:

She posted two pics on May 18th.

Twitter videos are trivial to download. Just plug the url into something like twittervideodownloader.com if she posts another one.

According to her (machine-translated) bio she covers her vulva because of Japanese censorship laws. The translation listed it as "manko" which is a translated typo of "omanko," the Japanese word for pussy.

A lot of transgirls talk that way, whether or not they have a neovagina. Some refer to their penis as their pussy. Or, it's possible this is a transgirl who likes to be a trap. 

Anyway, listen to the voice, look at the chin/jaw, and hands. I'm pretty positive it's a transgirl. 

Again nothing wrong with that, but it's super super rare to find women independently into this.

She sounds like a girl.

ps. Thanks for video

9 hours ago, xthorgal said:

She sounds like a girl.

ps. Thanks for video

Even in this video I hear some subtle voice cracks. I dunno, I'm pretty convinced it's a transgirl but either way it's hot!

Edited by NeutralOmen

Yup - body shape looks male, also strategically hides genitals in every video/photo. 99% sure this is a trans woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm not keen on the whole "trap" thing.

2 hours ago, jjw1985 said:

Yup - body shape looks male, also strategically hides genitals in every video/photo. 99% sure this is a trans woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm not keen on the whole "trap" thing.

May be strategy may be not. Japan law request to pussy be hidden.

The speakers give it away XD , no human with a female mind would buy and place so plainly visible such well sounding yet so non-decorative speakers, the whole room reeks of nerdy single male.

2 hours ago, blaman said:

The speakers give it away XD , no human with a female mind would buy and place so plainly visible such well sounding yet so non-decorative speakers, the whole room reeks of nerdy single male.

I had the same thought, and I've been in a lot of Japanese women's rooms. 

I think at this point I'd rather not know, though.

Lol why do you care if she's not a real she?

I'd play with that hole and give the owner a good time. 

Female or not.

4 minutes ago, AzFrNick said:

Female or not.

we discussed earlier in the thread. The straight dudes among us conder the juxtaposition of hyperfeminine secondary sexual sex traits against this extreme and vulgar fetish a big part of why we like it. That said, I'd probably go for this one too!

1 hour ago, AzFrNick said:

Female or not.

Cos not everyone's into dudes lol. Fair enough if you are, but it's not for everyone

6 hours ago, jjw1985 said:

Cos not everyone's into dudes lol. Fair enough if you are, but it's not for everyone

It's obviously not a dude.

Body is obviously feminine. No dick. No balls.

But you wouldn't play with her because speakers on the floor?

16 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

It's obviously not a dude.

Body is obviously feminine. No dick. No balls.

But you wouldn't play with her because speakers on the floor?

:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, teletarzan said:

:rolleyes:

For what it is worth, I came across a picture that showed her pussy a few of weeks back. It has since been deleted and I didn't save it like an idiot.  Whether or not it was a post-op I can't definitively say, but if it was then they did a damn good job because it looked natural to me. 

Edited by missionv

7 hours ago, missionv said:

For what it is worth, I came across a picture that showed her pussy a few of weeks back. It has since been deleted and I didn't save it like an idiot.  Whether or not it was a post-op I can't definitively say, but if it was then they did a damn good job because it looked natural to me. 

Not to quibble with you, but you may be falsely remembering the picture with the genital area blurred out. AFAIK, the twitter that has since come down is the only source for this person, and all the shots involving genitals were blurred. 

It's also possible you saw another girl.

Could be a neovagina, but I'm still currently convinced it's a pre-op transgirl. Nothing conclusive, but there is a preponderance of little giveaways. We live in a society with pretty strict gender roles, so even with a really passing transgirl, there are subtle ways people move, speak, and of course look, that create an uncanny valley.

Also we're biased here on this forum because we WANT it to be true that she's a biological female. Wishful thinking can cause distorted perceptions. 

There are definitely exceptions and anomalies, sure. But I'm still pretty sure this is a transgirl. 

Would I play with her? ABSOLUTELY, and I'm straight. Once a Transgirl is passing enough and feminine enough, I'm totally down, personally. Voice surgery goes a long way too.

4 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

Not to quibble with you, but you may be falsely remembering the picture with the genital area blurred out. AFAIK, the twitter that has since come down is the only source for this person, and all the shots involving genitals were blurred. 

It's also possible you saw another girl.

Could be a neovagina, but I'm still currently convinced it's a pre-op transgirl. Nothing conclusive, but there is a preponderance of little giveaways. We live in a society with pretty strict gender roles, so even with a really passing transgirl, there are subtle ways people move, speak, and of course look, that create an uncanny valley.

Also we're biased here on this forum because we WANT it to be true that she's a biological female. Wishful thinking can cause distorted perceptions. 

There are definitely exceptions and anomalies, sure. But I'm still pretty sure this is a transgirl. 

Would I play with her? ABSOLUTELY, and I'm straight. Once a Transgirl is passing enough and feminine enough, I'm totally down, personally. Voice surgery goes a long way too.

Nah, it was the same person. She apparently has a blog too and there were references to it in the twitter comments, but I have not been able to locate it. I'm guessing the picture came from that blog and was uploaded to ThisVid where I saw it. However, there is always the chance I am misremembering the photo.

Edited by missionv

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.