Topped toys

bleie1990

Excellent quality toys. Their plugs are easily the most comfortable plugs I've ever worn. I have the gape keeper 85 and 100 and that gives me a solid fill. I am looking at increasing in size soon though and plan on getting a spike and a larger gape keeper or grip.

I also really like that they're Canadian.

Edited by Upthebutt

I have their Grip 134 and it's super comfortable and slippery. I can keep it in for a few minutes and it doesn't hurt at all. At least not in a bad way ;)

On 5/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, jojel said:

I have their Grip 134 and it's super comfortable and slippery. I can keep it in for a few minutes and it doesn't hurt at all. At least not in a bad way ;)

Do you own any other larger toys? How would you compare the firmness to those?

8 hours ago, tubbis said:

Do you own any other larger toys? How would you compare the firmness to those?

Yes I have few similarly sized PVC plugs (3,75" Ass Servant and some 4,5" plug with outer layer peeled off) and those are much harder and less comfortable, though I still like the sharp and intense pop they give compared to the Grip 134 and use them occasionally for that reason.

I'd say the firmness is comparable to other silicone toys like Bad Dragon or Mr.Hankeys at medium firmness. I can squeeze it to oval shape quite easily while squishing those PVC plugs by 1cm takes quite a bit of force.

I have the Grip 134 and 144 as well as the Gapekeeper 116, 128 and 140.
Compared to all my PVC plugs the are miles better. Since I have the Topped Toys, I do not have used any of my PVC Plugs.

I would say between Soft and Medium Bad Dragon and a bit softer than Mr.Hankeystoys 75% Soft.

Just got my hands on these toys today, and wow they are great! Perfect firmness and great quality! I’m definitely going to get more of these toys. At first I thought the grip 124 would be to big but because of the firmness of the silicone it popped right in. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.