Is there more of this japanese couple?

Much more. That content is quite old - it's possibly the woman from the Elmer series (before they started watermarking and using better cameras). I can't recall the alternate name it's usually posted under, but it is safe to say that this is unfortunately not an exciting new couple, but someone posting old content from someone else. If I find a video with the usual tag, I'll post the search terms here.

I appreciate it! 

I'm aware of Elmer but never thought that couple was the same as this one. I'm not sure myself, this woman's voice sounds different to me.

10 hours ago, Wr876 said:

I appreciate it! 

I'm aware of Elmer but never thought that couple was the same as this one. I'm not sure myself, this woman's voice sounds different to me.

There is another couple with the name Tada.. or some like this..

10 hours ago, teletarzan said:

There is another couple with the name Tada.. or some like this..

That's the one. Tama.

Here's a link to a Japanese blog where they used to post.

http://bbs2.mozakin.com/bbs.php?t=&stg=36762&page=13&rpage=0 

You're right, it is a different woman. I thought from the camera quality and some other similarities to early Elmer clips that these were just more of the same, but I'm definitely wrong here.

48 minutes ago, st.lucifer said:

That's the one. Tama.

Here's a link to a Japanese blog where they used to post.

http://bbs2.mozakin.com/bbs.php?t=&stg=36762&page=13&rpage=0 

You're right, it is a different woman. I thought from the camera quality and some other similarities to early Elmer clips that these were just more of the same, but I'm definitely wrong here.

Thanks! I remember this site. Is this where the videos come from? Regardless, I'll try to continue to search for more stuff now that we have a name. 

Edited by Wr876

15 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Thanks! I remember this site. Is this where the videos come from? Regardless, I'll try to continue to search for more stuff now that we have a name. 

This is the original posting site for the videos, although it looks like a lot of them are no longer available. It goes back 80+ pages.

There's a bunch of her stuff that comes up on xhamster, but I haven't found a complete archive.

7 hours ago, st.lucifer said:

This is the original posting site for the videos, although it looks like a lot of them are no longer available. It goes back 80+ pages.

There's a bunch of her stuff that comes up on xhamster, but I haven't found a complete archive.

The link in the first post here seems to have all the videos I've seen on Xhamster, so it's the most complete "archive" known so far, it seems. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.