Xhamster or Xtube? Show face?

Max Mynx

Hi everyone, I have a question for those who like to upload their own amateur videos. Which is better, Xhamster or Xtube and why? and if the visibility of the content changes something if I show my face.  Thanks.

I did use xtube but their site is nowhere near as good as it was, so I use xhamster. I'd never show my face though, I go out my way to edit or blur my face if I accidentally show it

I have been using xtube (quite rarely thou) and never had any problems. I think showing face gives more visibility but is it worth it, is what you have to really think. This is my xtube profile: www.xtube.com/profile/tobyscort

For what it's worth, imagefap does not require a face shot to be verified. They just want their URL printed on your body in a picture. I didn't think they would do it with their URL on my banded purple cock and my user name initials, TNT on my also banded little balls, but they did.

I get the most traffic on xhamster, but they are just too prudish on some things. I posted a ball skewer video and they deleted it, but the gallery with stills of it are just fine.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

I have videos at both, but I get many more views (per video) on xhamster. I was surprised by how many more.  I try not to show my face, but there is a second here or there where one could see it. I figure that if someone recognizes me by that glimpse, they've got to be into it as much as I am.  

I was going to photo-verify myself on xhamster and sent a pic of me in  sunglasses and it was rejected, twice. I found it odd, considering I've seen several sunglass wearers on there. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.