Scrotum stretching

LuigiBuldrini

Hi guys , i'm looking for some really cheap scrotum stretcher rings  , they can be in metal or rubber , but i need them to be cheap (50 euros max ), i was looking on sites like aliexpress , and i found this , they are 34-36 mm internal diameter , do you think they could be ok ? they are 30 euros total i know this could sound strange but i want to stretch my scrotum to get my balls hanging so i thought about getting these rings ; what do you think/suggest ? (sorry for my eng , i'm italian ). H38e2c3601f304083b0cfb96454c32e92W.jpg

Edited by LuigiBuldrini
Added image.

I have been stretching my balls for many years.  36 mm is much smaller than what I use-  solid brass rings (45 mm, and some 51 mm) that I found in a farm supply store. I have found other rings at an industrial supplier that specializes in nuts, bolts, and fasteners.  The rings in the pic look to be poor quality. The seam where they are fixed together could be a source of irritation.  

There are many ways to stretch your balls for very little cost. Smooth nylon cord, a simple strap of lycra or stretchy material, don't be afraid to try anything that might do the job.  Rings are not beginner level stretching tools.  A ring might go on but not come off...what do you do then?*  Start with something less risky and try rings later.  

The important thing is proper fit- you must be able to fits your balls through the ring while being tight enough to stay on for a while. It's difficult to find the proper size when you don't have a ring to try. Maybe try a rubber ring or leather first and then get a feel for the size of  your stretched balls. Good luck!

* What you do is get a Dremel tool or electric drill with a cut off wheel, then stick something in between the ring and skin, a piece of wood... and very carefully cut each  ring in two places so that you can get your balls out.  Not fun.

• 3 weeks later...

You could go with some fuel line, cut it into lenghts of about 4 inches or so, then make a ring from that. You can use a wooden dowell or a small piece of brake line that will insert into the two ends to help them stay together

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.