Am I Too Extreme?

BrightDarkness

Hello
I have recently been asking myself whether I am too extreme.
Even in FF groups where I find many people participate to things like saline injections, huge toys, etc. too crass.

For me a complete normalization has occurred regarding my kinks.
I find it all very strange and actually expected that such FF groups were more open minded.

Do you know that too? What do you think how specific you have to be?
Unfortunately there are very few people here (Switzerland) who share my fetishes.

to get an impression of what I like:
https://www.xtube.com/profile/brightdarkness-21079741

I don't think so. I dont see anything any more “extreme” than anything else around here. Remember, “extreme” is a subjective term. One man’s extreme is another man’s vanilla.

it is imho, because you sell videos on that page and nothing you do is really extraordinary in the context of this forum or the fetish in general, there are even on x tube MANY guys who present way more extreme anal play stuff. your diameters are nothing extraordinary, you even don't prolapse. where exactly is your "extreme"?

meh!

Ive found my fetishes and fantasies to be more extreme than i can even find hentai of alot of the time. If its not full arm insertion im pretty bored these days. I regularly look for full head insertion stuff aswell. Ive hit my utmost limits with what i can take and still want more i genuinly struggle to find anyone who understands this. 

2 hours ago, blaman said:

è imho, perché vendi video su quella pagina e nulla di ciò che fai è davvero straordinario nel contesto di questo forum o del feticcio in generale, ci sono anche su x tube MOLTI ragazzi che presentano modi di gioco anale più estremi. i tuoi diametri non sono niente di straordinario, nemmeno tu prolassi. dov'è esattamente il tuo "estremo"?

meh!

I agree

I do not think that selling one's videos disqualifies them from asking questions here...finding like minded freaks to play with is a challenge most of us face.  That said, I agree with the others who find the OP's "extreme" to be quite low on the assplay spectrum of absurdity. 

I appreciate your work and sharing. I feel the same - I'm in a small country so very little chance of meeting someone locally who is into all of my kinks which in turn leads me to wonder if I'm just too extreme. Besides this board, I'm also into Saline, Ky and toying with idea of small ish silicone. 

7 hours ago, kinkykiwi said:

I appreciate your work and sharing. I feel the same - I'm in a small country so very little chance of meeting someone locally who is into all of my kinks which in turn leads me to wonder if I'm just too extreme. Besides this board, I'm also into Saline, Ky and toying with idea of small ish silicone. 

I know the Australian scene is much more active. I have chatted with many Aussies. I knew you Kiwis can legally live in Australia. It could be something to do?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.