Ass anchor help!!

Hopeful

Does anyone know about the ass anchor by master series? I was wondering if having it inside you opens you up gradually because it presses against your anal walls or wether you need to keep inserting it in and out? I want to get a good gape/prolapse and wonder if this will help,  very new to this and finding it hard to do this fairly comfortably many thanks. Hopefull!!! 

Yum, loved this toy, but not a fan of the material of it. It's definitely not real silicone and has the tendency to melt unto other toys, so Im not sure that its so great in the body.

I dont use it much anymore, but nonetheless have tried it. Solo, it is difficult to insert  because you have to keep the mouth off it closed while it's lubed up. Its very slippery so this is a bit difficult to do, so it helps if youre hole is loose before.

Once its in you, it feels wonderful. It springs back to shape out of the box right away. Doesnt hurt, and likely isnt fully expanding, but the pressure it applies to the prostate is mouth watering. The vibrating one would likely feel even better.

So do you not think that it opens you up naturally once inside? I agree there is pressure on the prostate which feels great I just wondered if it makes you more open and looser because of the expanding arms of it? Many thanks. Hopeful 

Oh for sure it loosens you up, but your internal muscles surrounding your rectum will be applying pressure against it. Kind of like a see saw really. The anchor wants to open, but only can as much as the muscles allow it to. I did find that it helped with loosening muscles, but not anymore so than an inflatable or a large toy.

Can confirm - it does nothing for your hole, it just pushes on the rectum itself. Which is a fun feeling, to be honest, but there are better toys out there if you really want to loosen up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, RectalSonar said:
On 3/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, RectalSonar said:

Can confirm - it does nothing for your hole, it just pushes on the rectum itself. Which is a fun feeling, to be honest, but there are better toys out there if you really want to loosen up.

Rectalsonar what toys would you suggest to really loosen up? I’m pretty new to this and really appreciate your advice 

3 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Rectalsonar what toys would you suggest to really loosen up? I’m pretty new to this and really appreciate your advice 

I'm sure some of the more experienced folks here will know best, but my opinion is that if you're looking to stretch your hole more than anything else I think there are two real approaches - penetration from dildos (or other items), or long term wear of a plug designed for stretching that has a wider neck (like the Acorn from SquarePegToys). Most plugs have that nice initial stretch but won't do anything for you if you leave them in for long periods, you'd need to push them out and back in again to get the same effect. I know I've gotten to where I am largely from dildos, as they keep you opened up the entire time they're inside of you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.