Deep self fisting - past second sphincter

widevision

I've recently discovered and now understand what people mean by the second sphincter. I could only get about 4 fingers though after a bit of playing - it was amazing.

Has anyone successfully fisted themselves past the second sphincter? Any tips on position?

I feel like I'm close to getting my fist in - using my right arm

Years ago, i used to be able to. It would require hanging off the side of a bed and REALLY torquing my arm/shoulder/elbow back and in. When everything lined up... sublime. The feeling of my fingers and hand popping past that muscle... I’m getting hard just typing it.

Alas though, a combination of injury, age and the radical altering of my asscunt ended my self-fisting days long ago. 

SUCH an amazing memory though.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:03 AM, Rosebutt said:

Years ago, i used to be able to. It would require hanging off the side of a bed and REALLY torquing my arm/shoulder/elbow back and in. When everything lined up... sublime. The feeling of my fingers and hand popping past that muscle... I’m getting hard just typing it.

Alas though, a combination of injury, age and the radical altering of my asscunt ended my self-fisting days long ago. 

SUCH an amazing memory though.

Why can you not self fist anymore? What alteration caused your inability to self fist?

11 hours ago, mwm831 said:

Why can you not self fist anymore? What alteration caused your inability to self fist?

A combination of an elbow ligament tear (while attempting to lift a section of a couch), back surgery and a radically altered anus (huge lips). Self fisting required a LOT of body torquing and because of those things, I simply cannot accomplish it anymore.

There used to be a single pic of me that I posted YEARS ago on the old MSN Groups floating around of my right hand and forearm buried in my hole in the hallway of my first house. Can’t find it anymore. Wish I could. SO hot. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.