Found a new way to get stories sort of.

raxtus24

So i downloaded an app on my phone called AI Dungeon its is a text based game where it sets up a scenario and you reply however you want and the AI will continue the story based on what you say well i noticed you could make your own custom scenario and so i decided to see how sexual you could go and it turns out very sexual i made my own story on there unfortunately it wont let me copy and paste off of the app but if you download it and look up the story "Sex Story 123" you can read the story i made unfortunately it mainly focuses on vaginal expansion but i would love to read some of the others on this sites stories that they make. Be warned though it is fairly fiddly and i had to try several times and alter the AI's response to get it to go the way i wanted it to but the AI will give some amazing sexual answers. Everyone who has ever tried to write a story but sucked at it shoud try this app and post the story then post on here the name of the story for others to read.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.