Who is she?

I look on her page at

https://hardanalcams.com/?Clairet

and her status is updated every day or two days. I mean for example her last visit in room was yesterday (23.feb).
Any one has luck to see her live?

Ive seen her live. For 4.90$/minute. She said shes scared to be recorded, now that theres so many uploads about her. So guys keep the live shows for yourselves if you dont want to see her quit. 

2 hours ago, xeno1 said:

Ive seen her live. For 4.90$/minute. She said shes scared to be recorded, now that theres so many uploads about her. So guys keep the live shows for yourselves if you dont want to see her quit. 

So let me get this straight- she records cam shows on the internet of her flexing her enormous prolapse and she’d be surprised by guys being interested? Really?

1 hour ago, xeno1 said:

She gives live shows. She doesnt want her stuff to be recorded then uploaded everywhere. Not hard to understand.

That’s 100% dopey. Of COURSE it’s going to be recorded! That’s literally the way of things. 

On 2/24/2020 at 6:57 PM, Rosebutt said:

So let me get this straight- she records cam shows on the internet of her flexing her enormous prolapse and she’d be surprised by guys being interested? Really?

There's no anonymity on the internet. Are ppl so stupid?

On 2/24/2020 at 11:58 PM, xeno1 said:

Did You record it may be?

bdsmlr-978830-1FNkW90Yje.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.