I just fell in love... Again

On 1/25/2020 at 5:07 PM, xthorgal said:

In what time is prolapse?

14:40-15:10 shows that shes got it I think... At least that is exxxtremly loose already :wub:

23 hours ago, Hamburgartjuven said:

14:40-15:10 shows that shes got it I think... At least that is exxxtremly loose already :wub:

Hey

Thats not prolapse :-) Prolapse is when red fall out few cm. If is red inside or flat (not fall out) thats rosebutt.

In this part of video are moments of rosebutt and moments of pucker.

2 hours ago, xthorgal said:

Hey

Thats not prolapse :-) Prolapse is when red fall out few cm. If is red inside or flat (not fall out) thats rosebutt.

In this part of video are moments of rosebutt and moments of pucker.

Well, semantics aside, I hope somebody figures out who she is and if there are more vids of her out there! 

On 1/29/2020 at 10:20 PM, elirian said:

Well, semantics aside, I hope somebody figures out who she is and if there are more vids of her out there! 

not semantic.

(please Hamburgartjuven not take this to Yourself. Is explain for elirian).
If some one name car using word bike then is not semantic.

One USA producer did mistype using terminology from our board in 2011 about. He jsut use this  for commercial reason without even understanding what he do. After that all this people start repeat this after him. But mistake stay mistake. 

Prolapse is not rosebutt.

Rosebutt is not rosebud

Rosebud is not prolapse.

But becosue of one mistake people think is all the same.

How falling 10 cm colon of dirtygardengil what is actually prolapse can be same as little rosebutt of this girl in this video? It can not. And this is reason why this are two diffrent definitions.

Please take this as friendly (but straight) explain.

rosebuttisnotrosebud.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.