No lube prolapse pulling

Harveycaster

I’ve been doing this every morning and getting some good progress.

without lube, I push my prolapse out as far as I can, then put 4 fingers from both hands inside and pull it wide apart.

when it’s dry I can get a better grip on my rectal tissue to pull and stretch it.

I can grab it with my thumb and fingers and pull it down.

i also reach in as far as I can and hook my fingers around loops of ligaments inside and pull them down.

Anyone else doing similar?

Yes I do similar as well, though I use some lube. I do notice immediate progress, not a lot, but still noticeable, after some good pulling and tugging

• 6 months later...

I hardly ever use lube and prefer the friction and feeling the tissue grabbing whatever I'm using to penetrate myself with.  After a few minutes, I'll naturally start to lubricats

On 8/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, imshlonga said:

I hardly ever use lube and prefer the friction and feeling the tissue grabbing whatever I'm using to penetrate myself with.  After a few minutes, I'll naturally start to lubricats

Anal mucus and cum are the very best lubes there is, anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

I have never tried this. I feel like I have gotten to a point where mine is not growing anymore and I’m getting frustrated. I will have to give this a try. 

• 2 months later...

I will be trying the No lube pulling technique of Harveycaster to see if I can get mine to prolapse a bit. Would love to have a small sock pushed out without damaging anything. Not really interested in major prolapse, but love the feeling of some being able to push out and be exposed. Any ideas of better ways to create a controlled prolapsed rectum?

I've been practicing too @AnalnKinky
. After speaking with other prolapsers about technique it comes down to A, consistency of anal stretching/play B, pushing when your hole is open, C, practicing kegels regularly, D being patient and not forcing anything.

Anal pumping can help with gainz, but even with that it needs to be low and slow. I think that anal depth is also a key too.

I'm at a point where I'm still at a rosebutt, but I can feel my second rectum putting pressure on my main sphincter after a good anal wrecking session. I can also grab the bottom of my prolapse within my ass too and massage it, but of course it's not ready to come out. Can't wait for it to do so though.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.