Question about prolapse finally releasing

cuckmouse

When your prolapse finally occurred was it accompanied by some blood? Like what's holding it in finally releases?

A prolapse condition by itself does not bleed. It is caused by the ligaments holding your colon in stretching or separating, as it tearing, allowing it to drop. They are what causes it to curve to the rear after enough is outside you. That one rips and you will prolapse something awesome. I can hardly wait for DGGs to finally separate. Hopefully she applies enough vacuum to finally do it soon.

33 minutes ago, TinyNutsTim said:

A prolapse condition by itself does not bleed. It is caused by the ligaments holding your colon in stretching or separating, as it tearing, allowing it to drop. They are what causes it to curve to the rear after enough is outside you. That one rips and you will prolapse something awesome. I can hardly wait for DGGs to finally separate. Hopefully she applies enough vacuum to finally do it soon.

From what I’ve seen, that’s gonna happen soon. That thing is eNORmous.

5 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

but she already have an awesome prolapse, how can you say her ligaments doesn't seperate.

12 hours ago, Radeon said:

but she already have an awesome prolapse, how can you say her ligaments doesn't seperate.

We are all waiting for that final "flop." I believe it's happened to Bottom_FF and TimmyPH. Even HungerFF still has the "curl" they're speaking of. Anyone know of any other heavy players with that amazing flop? As far as I know there are no women. If it's going to be anyone, it'll be DGG.

39 minutes ago, NeutralOmen said:

We are all waiting for that final "flop." I believe it's happened to Bottom_FF and TimmyPH. Even HungerFF still has the "curl" they're speaking of. Anyone know of any other heavy players with that amazing flop? As far as I know there are no women. If it's going to be anyone, it'll be DGG.

SexySasha has the full flop without the curl. It's not as big as dgg but it's still amazing

36 minutes ago, Prolapselover69 said:

SexySasha has the full flop without the curl. It's not as big as dgg but it's still amazing

yeah but I feel like hers is a different shape altogether like, the first chamber was really stretched out but a lot of it is still "inside."

Actually, it will bleed if it is tugged or pulled on too hard, or contacts a sharp edge like a fingernail or unfinished piece of plastic from an item inserted.  The tissue of the prolapse tears easily, and can bleed quite a bit which could be very concerning if you're not used to seeing it. Luckily, the small tears heal pretty fast, and after a couple of days it's back to normal.  Hope this helps to answer your question :)

Edited by Nobuks
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 2:37 AM, Radeon said:

There is more than one holding it in. The one holding hers in at this point probably attaches to the back of her abdominal cavity.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:40 PM, Nobuks said:

Actually, it will bleed if it is tugged or pulled on too hard, or contacts a sharp edge like a fingernail or unfinished piece of plastic from an item inserted.  The tissue of the prolapse tears easily, and can bleed quite a bit which could be very concerning if you're not used to seeing it. Luckily, the small tears heal pretty fast, and after a couple of days it's back to normal.  Hope this helps to answer your question :)

I was speaking of the ligaments holding it in, not the lining.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 4:56 AM, imsnowman72 said:

You have to be a member of some group to see the video.:excl:

When i share that link, the group was public, maybe now they made it private. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.