Extreme/Erotic Story Sites

Guest AnalEmperor

Guest AnalEmperor

Wanted to know if anyone here knows of any good sites to read great stories about anal extreme sexual situations. Obviously, the kind that WE all like. The site doesn't have to host exclusively that kind of content, but does have to have a decent pool to choose from. I already know about Literotica, which tends to barely tow the line on extreme fetishes, as well as ASSTR, which completely leaps past the line by miles. Both sites are decent, but the former is sometimes too vanilla and latter is, as I've heard, going away soon (I may be mistaken on this). Does anyone know any good sites being updated frequently to read great stories from (mostly anal ones :P)?

Guest AnalEmperor
23 hours ago, fiste0 said:

here is a listi found on reddit 

Thanks for this. Unfortunately, I've read most, if not all of Annalise's stories. Direwolf was not an author I looked into much, as I had once thought his stories were outside my niche. That also being said, I see his stories are pretty old; well over a decade now.

• 3 weeks later...

That is the really sad situation that there is no new authors who write all that amazing extreme penetration story. I am checking multiple stites for months and not seeing any new story. There is almost no hope. Except there is someone on that board who ready to try writing.

Guest AnalEmperor
On 12/24/2019 at 11:45 AM, Johnny Disco said:

That is the really sad situation that there is no new authors who write all that amazing extreme penetration story. I am checking multiple stites for months and not seeing any new story. There is almost no hope. Except there is someone on that board who ready to try writing.

What sites do you check?

• 9 months later...

Hey, I write stories on Literotica (username: heavyandhorny) but I haven't written anything about extreme stretching. I've always wanted to because I love it, but didn't think there would be much of an audience on that site. I'm not sure what the limits would be for submissions either. Anyway, I might write something, not that I have a tonne of time to write (and other stories there I haven't finished!).

But yes, there is a real lack of stretching stories on Literotica. I search for "fisting" all the time and nothing too interesting every comes up.

• 2 months later...
On 10/18/2020 at 12:17 AM, heavyandhorny1 said:

Hey, I write stories on Literotica (username: heavyandhorny) but I haven't written anything about extreme stretching. I've always wanted to because I love it, but didn't think there would be much of an audience on that site. I'm not sure what the limits would be for submissions either. Anyway, I might write something, not that I have a tonne of time to write (and other stories there I haven't finished!).

But yes, there is a real lack of stretching stories on Literotica. I search for "fisting" all the time and nothing too interesting every comes up.

How about this one.

https://www.literotica.com/s/wifes-joyride-ch-01

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.