Fuck machines capable of holding large toys?

Beeplikeasheep

3-4 inch diameter toys

I'm just wondering because there's so many sex machines on the market that I don't know which ones would actually work. And I don't want to buy one that doesn't.

I've done research and so far the only machines I've come across that were fit for the job were from orgasm alley but those are a bit expensive. I don't know how loud they are, can't find many reviews on individual products. If you're out know sex machines on ebay, amazon, or any other sight that produces them powerful enough to handle bad dragon, and mr hankey dildos please tell me and anyone else reading this. Sharing is caring after all.

Ps: Thank you for the comments on my last post.

I've used my hismith from Amazon with a large bad dragon Nova no problem. I've also used a large alien breeder dildo from Mr. Hankeys as well on it with no issues. It's about $500, which is still reasonable for a fucking machine. It's available on Amazon, but I did see better prices on aliexpress. Good luck!

Large Nova ok but what about an XL Flint?

I think only a heavy machine with a strong motor can keep going when your butt starts to give resistance and you want to keep going

Edited by AzFrNick

Hmm I don't have a flint so I can't comment on that. Karla kole appears to have a hismith and uses some type of flint comparable dildo with it. I haven't had any problems with the machine ever so far with resistance unless its on a slow rotation speed.

https://www.jessky.com/review_p0086/

i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these.  you definitely want to select from the "Premium" machines drop-down menu.  they have some videos showing the machines with large dildo attached.  definitely not Flint XL size but still pretty good.  good prices and they're quiet too.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.