Siswet, 2 male fists in her gorgeous ass

Yesterday Siswet did an anal webcam show.
During the show she recorded a purchase video with her (mostly unpopular) stepfather.
The camera of the live chat has set it so that you only saw her upper body. Because of the fisting ban on the site, there was unfortunately no explanation of what they did.
But for me that looked like an anal doublefisting!
And here is the confirmation:

th_496336791_HardcoreFistingWreckingmyHo

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1567963/hardcore-fisting-wrecking-my-hole/

I would be very happy if someone would make the video available for free download, even though she would have earned the money for this achievement!

5 minutes ago, secretkink said:

Is it just me or does she look horny as fuck? Her face is red and she moans a lot. (even though I don't think anal fisting is exactly a favorite)

I think she looks high as fuck not horny, which is a bit of a shame

2 minutes ago, 087john said:

I think she looks high as fuck not horny, which is a bit of a shame

Oh... High on what though? Her face is clearly red and looks a little swollen too. She looks far from normal.

She’s so hot - and yes her face looks flushed probably from poppers - she does them a lot but it helps with those huge toys.  I am more freaked out by who the other people in the house are - if that’s he bf then ok - but stepfather?? that’s totally wack - I’ve seen an older lady too - and someone said it was her mom - really crazy if so -  seems like a couple more guys live there also.  Anyone really know the situation, it’s fascinating.  Hate to judge but......so intriguing.  

45 minutes ago, mcjimg1 said:

She’s so hot - and yes her face looks flushed probably from poppers - she does them a lot but it helps with those huge toys.  I am more freaked out by who the other people in the house are - if that’s he bf then ok - but stepfather?? that’s totally wack - I’ve seen an older lady too - and someone said it was her mom - really crazy if so -  seems like a couple more guys live there also.  Anyone really know the situation, it’s fascinating.  Hate to judge but......so intriguing.  

Someone who works for Elise said on Reddit that they're only roleplaying. I think the talk of him being her stepfather started only because she kept calling him 'daddy' in her vids. So they're not related and neither is that older woman. 

I am on board that she is totally into what she is doing. She loves to have her hole filled to the brim.

Anybody who takes two fists will confirm that it's a very particular feeling and there's a sentiment of abandonment and submissiveness. That's what I read here 

She´s able do it and she does it, lovely girl, beautiful body, so nice ass. What an incredible view to see her getting double anal fistet by big male hands 

Thanks timroy, for the complete video and of course to badbiker, although unfortunately you were half an hour to late...

Yesterday I also found the complete video on a site for free download, but unfortunately the number for free downloads has been reached!

On her new Instagram siswet_xx her life looks good. She has a pool, plays with dolphines and look like a loife loving young rich woman. :wub:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.