New from Siswet, going a little deeper on BossHogg

Thank you for this post and I think she is now the anal queen. She also is close to taking goliath to the base as well. 

I think that you can download an app to create a VPN. So you'll be able to conect to Internet as is you were not in your country. 

At least this way is useful to use for example facebook in China where it is imposible to conect directly.

Siswet is basically everything you could want - beautiful, kinky, and seems super cool - hopefully she’s nice person - seems so.  Could be the 8th wonder of the world.  Thank you Siswet for doing what you do!
Her taking Boss Hogg and Goliath eventually to the base is only a matter of time and would be up there with mankind’s  greatest accomplishments - man on moon,  4 minute mile, the pyramids,  Doritos, electricity, and so on.

Maybe this is the “throw down”  that DGG and HKJ need - some friendly competition.

Does anyone happen to know her living situation.  Seems like she lives with a few roomies dudes.  Is one her boyfriend? Also think see  older folks too - just curious.

14 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

There is something weird going her with the living/family situation tho.

Elise recently moved into a new, large house, but that old guy came with her it seems. I think he's her mother's bf, thats what other fans said. If you think that's strange, there's a video where he fists her ass and a woman walks in, and Elise says "hi mom!", looking slightly embarassed.

Elise also says the fuck machine she uses is her moms.

Her family seems kinda wacky... hope that guy goes away and we wont have to see him in more videos, and Elise gets a cute gf instead. :) 

Edited by secretkink

Ya, sometimes you can hear the guy in the background talking to her. Distracting, to say the least. I hope the girls are having a race to the bottom of goliath. Who will get there first? I think my money is on siswet. One thing for sure there are no losers they are all great. Maybe we could start a poll or something and everybody guess who will get there first.

I’ve seen that vid where the woman (mom?) comes in with plate of food, also on CB seen cam where in kitchen making food - there is an Asian guy cooking and also that other guy hanging out - not judging but would really like to know the dynamic - although none of my biz really.  It’s fascinating - she’s fascinating.

regarding poll - great idea - Siswet will win the Goliath challenge hopefully HKJ and DGG will be close behind - and let’s not forget Sindey Rose 

I agree I also think that is how it would be. Again their are no losers in that list. They are all great.

9 hours ago, kreamfan2 said:

Bizarre...

She's really one in a billion. The guy who lands her as a GF knows he'll never hit such luck again.

She's blessed with great looks, would be awesome to fuck, but also to just hang with. She cracks the most raunchy jokes, like how she wishes she could give birth with her ass and not her vagina, because that way it wouldn't hurt, hahaha. She's a bit of a tomboy I think and lots of fun.

But for relationship, I can tell she's not my type. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw a small portion of a movie where she is now able to take all of Goliath she was about 1 inch from the bottom, it looked like. With a caption, she can take all of it. Has anybody seen the whole movie?

17 hours ago, rbp said:

Just saw a small portion of a movie where she is now able to take all of Goliath she was about 1 inch from the bottom, it looked like. With a caption, she can take all of it. Has anybody seen the whole movie?

What video is this?

I did not post the link because it is a video for sale. I did not want to get all involved in that. So I will find it and post the link if that is okay.

I never saw her get that deep in the other one and she label this as all the way so I was guessing that to see her take the rest of it you have to buy the movie. But I don't know for sure if she gets to the bottom it looks like she could do it now. Until someone sees the whole movie we will not know for sure. I think she can take to the hilt now witch would be awesome.

3 hours ago, rbp said:

I never saw her get that deep in the other one and she label this as all the way so I was guessing that to see her take the rest of it you have to buy the movie. But I don't know for sure if she gets to the bottom it looks like she could do it now. Until someone sees the whole movie we will not know for sure. I think she can take to the hilt now witch would be awesome.

Who knows. My guess is she went as far as she can in the preview. She's titled her videos as "taking X toy all the way" before without taking them all the way. I think she really wants to take the boss hogg and goliath all the way though and probably won't give up until then!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.