How to stretch and lengthen ass lips

Wallflower

Well here’s the thing: everyone is shaped and built differently. I too have big, hanging asslips. When I push slightly, my anus hangs past my cheeks. Consequently, my prolapse doesn’t hang as far as I’d like it to. Some guys and girls don’t seem to have ANY asslips at all. 

It all comes from pushing hard and taking your time.

Yes, that is the secret. Instead of just stretching, push hard as you do until it's uncomfortable and it causes your ass-cunt to relax, hold it until you can stretch more while pushing. You will get to a point where the discomfort will not go away and just hold it there to complete that stretch. It is warned that you don't do it this way or you will develop anal lips and start a prolapse. But isn't that part of the reason to stretch fuck your ass-cunt in the first place?

9 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Yes, that is the secret. Instead of just stretching, push hard as you do until it's uncomfortable and it causes your ass-cunt to relax, hold it until you can stretch more while pushing. You will get to a point where the discomfort will not go away and just hold it there to complete that stretch. It is warned that you don't do it this way or you will develop anal lips and start a prolapse. But isn't that part of the reason to stretch fuck your ass-cunt in the first place?

Is this best done after my wife fists me for a while or just in a normal sitting session when only lips are out?

1 hour ago, Wallflower said:

Is this best done after my wife fists me for a while or just in a normal sitting session when only lips are out?

You’ll have to experiment. What works for one may not work for another.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:06 AM, Wallflower said:

I don't think so, fisting for me is just for sexual pleasure. Sometimes my wife wants to stretch me, but I or we use toys for that. The hand and arm are just to randomly shaped, you need something that stretches your ass-cunt, or her pussy, good and tight for many minutes at a time, as you push to make your fat purple anal lips, of course.

• 3 months later...
On 10/7/2019 at 8:20 AM, Rosebutt said:

Well here’s the thing: everyone is shaped and built differently. I too have big, hanging asslips. When I push slightly, my anus hangs past my cheeks. Consequently, my prolapse doesn’t hang as far as I’d like it to. Some guys and girls don’t seem to have ANY asslips at all. 

It all comes from pushing hard and taking your time.

Indeed..Feeling is Bliss 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.