How fast can you stretch safely?

RussholeStoffer

8 cm is a good step forward but you should not aim to get it in in a given period of time, if you're going to rush things it might end up very bad. I never rushed into these things myself I just bought a bigger toy and if it was too big I would train my ass some more on smaller toys and try again later.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:46 AM, Jarred said:

8 cm is a good step forward but you should not aim to get it in in a given period of time, if you're going to rush things it might end up very bad. I never rushed into these things myself I just bought a bigger toy and if it was too big I would train my ass some more on smaller toys and try again later.

+ 1 ; listen your body and enjoy the journey ; it's not a race

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I tore one time, that's what caused the gap in my ass lips. You can speed it up quite a bit by pushing hard as you stretch until you feel discomfort, hold it, do it again until the discomfort does not go away and hold it stretched there for a while. But, by pushing you probably will develop ass lips and a nice prolapse. Not what I wanted, but I have grown to like them very much.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.