Just an idea to test

shosho

Hi,

If you read french, try this :

http://dl.free.fr/

I was wondering if it could be a good rapidshare replacement.
Rapidshare is ok, but it's expensive, and for non-paying users practically unusable.
This dl.free.fr seems nice, 1GB max, password protect option, and files are kept 30 days if no download happens.
I have tried this more or less successfully in the past, could it be good to give it a try here ?

ps : free is a french ISP.

This is the advantage for using RAPIDSHARE (PREMIUM)

Your files is never expired (unless other people tell the admin that your file is illegal)
Max download is 25Gb per 5 days. Mean u can download more to 100Gb per 4 weeks.
You can use all kind of DOWNLOAD MANAGER PROGRAMS to increase the speed of your download and also the files can be resume if interrupted or pause.

For me, 3 - 4 Euro or 10 USD is still cheaper for this great things. RAPIDSHARE has open my eyes to all great thing ive never imagine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
that link takes too long. i've suggested before to use xtube.com...no money involved, all you have to do is upload your video, copy the link, they have a box that gives you the link for direct access and paste it here or anywhere else for that matter. all they care about is that it is you and/or your property. forget those pay services like rapidripoff and their ilk...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.