Siswet new stretched record - 4.5"

I do believe she has raised the bar for the other girls.

All the girls playing at this level are awesome and it will interesting to see where they end up, size and depth.  

She's doing impressive work with her big red Goliath, which is the biggest that Mr. Hankey makes, according to the website.  She definitely seems committed to the sport, and I hope she keeps doing it on cam for us all to see.

On 7/30/2019 at 2:15 PM, AzFrNick said:

I have the same dildo in XL and it's not 4.5" in diameter. 

I manage to hilt it. It's a lot of fun.

Could you give me some exact measurements? I am interested in purchasing the same dildo.

On 7/31/2019 at 2:08 PM, naztea said:

Could you give me some exact measurements? I am interested in purchasing the same dildo.

It's a bit more than 13.5" in circumference and about 4.3" in diameter at the widest.

Some will say that it's close enough to 4.5" but any size queen/king knows that any decimal increment requires an exponential amount of work.

It's currently the largest BD toy. Axel and Blaze are also very girthy.

I am projecting to buy a Goliath when they have a sale.

Edited by AzFrNick

11 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

It's a bit more than 13.5" in circumference and about 4.3" in diameter at the widest.

Some will say that it's close enough to 4.5" but any size queen/king knows that any decimal increment requires an exponential amount of work.

It's currently the largest BD toy. Axel and Blaze are also very girthy.

I am projecting to buy a Goliath when they have a sale.

What firmness do you recommend? I am curious about the soft compound, but I am afraid of it being so wobbly, that I might squeeze it flat while trying to sit on it, instead of it trying to fight its way inside.

Incredible, but it still looks like the toy is slightly soft, so she probably doesn't stretch 4.3 inches. 

On 7/31/2019 at 12:22 PM, Rosebutt said:

I cant get over a) how beautiful she is and b) how committed she is to extreme anal. 

She's committed alright. :) Doubt she has a fetish for it, but she do love attention and pushing herself. I don't think she'll stop until she's pretty much maxed out, as long as she has no health issues.

On 8/3/2019 at 8:37 AM, RussholeStoffer said:

Incredible, but it still looks like the toy is slightly soft, so she probably doesn't stretch 4.3 inches. 

She's committed alright. :) Doubt she has a fetish for it, but she do love attention and pushing herself. I don't think she'll stop until she's pretty much maxed out, as long as she has no health issues.

No she seems to really enjoy it or else she would not go beyond a dick-size dildo.

More gals are into anal than 30 years ago and some of these young gals are really really into it.

2 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

No she seems to really enjoy it or else she would not go beyond a dick-size dildo.

More gals are into anal than 30 years ago and some of these young gals are really really into it.

While I hope it is so, I suspect she's only doing these giant-sized toys because it's what made her popular. Also, competition is fierce, so maybe you need to get into some extreme stuff to truly stand out. 

I know Siswet doesn't understand why prolapse is appealing at all, because she's said so. As for stretching, maybe she enjoys it to some extent... I'd be happy surprised if so. 

14 minutes ago, RussholeStoffer said:

While I hope it is so, I suspect she's only doing these giant-sized toys because it's what made her popular. Also, competition is fierce, so maybe you need to get into some extreme stuff to truly stand out. 

I know Siswet doesn't understand why prolapse is appealing at all, because she's said so. As for stretching, maybe she enjoys it to some extent... I'd be happy surprised if so. 

I don't think prolapse is appealing myself and yet I'm a butt fiend.

I do like gapes, prolapses, damaged anus lips, but I don't like prolapses.

To each his own

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.