Second sphincter stretching

jdeesohs2012

I’m looking for a dildo or probe in the 3.75” (9.5cm) diameter range that, preferably a foot long or longer, that can really pop open my second sphincter. I have the cyclops dildo which is 3.5” wide and the collosus dildo which is 4” wide, but it’s too big a gap to jump from one to the other, I’m wondering if anyone here can help me conquer the elusive 3.75” step to sigmoid stretching.

I’m willing to drop some money on this so even the pricier stores like bad dragon and Mr. Hankeys is all fair game. 

I've been where you are in the past, try the King Cock range, the mega girth should be about the size you're looking for, and I believe they're now doing a 14" version. :)

The 10.5 mega girthy is long enough to get through the sigmoid and still have inch or so to work with.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34687

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39319

Guest analpumper

I have the 12" version of King Cock range,its a nice length,thickness and a nice soft texture.I like Rambone above have a inch or two to play with. Cant fault the quality either.

I would love to be able to have my wife's hand in mine. Some day soon, I hope, she can get a couple or three fingers in it.

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

If you’re on your hands an knees and your hole is gaped, you can allow air to get in to your rectum. It can open it up nicely.

Totally agree here. A lot of patience is definitely needed.

What helped me make real progress was using large anal beads (master series) as the ridges moving in and out really help train the second hole. Plus using a hollow plug really helps especially if you can use it with toys at the same time; the oxballs pighole is great for this!

Just cross-posting this here because I hope I found a pump dildo that would be great for this purpose

2 minutes ago, jeffb said:

I wasn't planning on buying more toys soon, but yesterday I stumbled upon a new pump dildo design on Ali which I'm very much interested in.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001336415950.html

I like that the chinese manufacturers also get creative with their toy designs and don't just copy established ones.
At least I have never seen a pump dildo that looked like that before.

From the way the hollow version expands in that GIF-animation on the site, I assume it would be great for opening up the second sphincter.

If the base really is 13.3cm long, the long middle section would be pumped up to a diameter of at least 11cm in that picture.

I hope it's better a keeping the air sealed in than my double ball plug.

I just need to find a moment of weakness to order it :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.