Good buttplug for long time wear

Jarred

I’m looking for a comfortable buttplug to wear for long periods of time. 

I have the largest helmet head buttplug for some years now and that one I can wear during my sleep but during the day when doing every day stuff I feel it getting discomfortable really fast. I can also put in the helmet head plug without any lube as my ass produces a lot of mucus when I’m horny, that is why I prefer a glass plug for long time wear. I have tried plugs of other materials but as my ass dries out as the day goes by pulling it out is really painful.

So, the plug needs to have smooth surface like glass or metal. The plug needs to be at least 7cm in diameter, anything smaller will just fall out, or worse, get lost while I’m asleep. And I also prefer the plug to have a fairly wide neck as I love my sphincter being stretched.

Let me know if you guys know of any good plugs that meet my requirements or are very close to my requirements.

3 hours ago, tzstt said:

One of my favorites was the ace of spades plug but I can't seem to find it any where any more.

I loved the shape of that one but I always found the shape and firmness of the base to be incredibly uncomfortable for prolonged plugging. I threw it away because it was just so uncomfortable. 

The most comfortable I found is cutting the upper two bumps off the large "three bumps for your rump." It makes a nice double sided ball plug, one "small" and one "large." I warm up with the "small" side then flip it and insert the "large" side. The "small" side acts as a base and is very comfortable. I wear it all day at work . Then I go into the bathroom and fuck myself with it, inserting both bumps all the way over and over then flip it back into "plug mode" and go back to work. My ass is always nice and open for my daily ass breeding on my way back from work before going home to my unknowing wife.

Implicitcreations.com has a lone up of plugs that are specifically designed to be used for long-term wear. They're definitely on the small side of what some members here can put up their butt though so pay attention to the sizing. I've also heard good things about square pegs egg plug. Comes in a wider variety of sizes too.

Definitely try to keep to silicone though. Metal and glass are too hard for long term wear although they're the second best thing. When it comes to DJ toys though and the pvc they use, I'd avoid that at all costs. Unlike silicone, the material is porous which becomes a breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria.

I have several favorites that I wear and sleep with. The ass anchor in Large and XL are really good. They stay in really good and are not uncomfortable at all. 

The other one I use a lot is the XL tunnel plug from perfect fit. The shape and softness/hardness makes this one of the best toys I’ve ever had. But since it’s hollow I tend to wear diapers over just in case (I also have a diaper fetish) but it is possible to plug the hole with some tissue paper. 

Hi ,

here is a list :

1) Doc Johnson - Round plug Large (7)

2) KINK By Doc Johnson - Ace - 5 Inch Premium Silicone Butt Plug with Suction Cup Base - 5.5" Long and 3.0" Wide (7 cm)

3) Pipedream Anal Fantasy Collection Mega Silicone Plug (7.5 cm)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.