Square Peg - Dino Stretch?? Who’s tried it?

lgn348

After throwing away a pile of cheap toys and replacing them with amazing toys now i have:
-Happy hour- med and Lrg soft
-Acorn- Lrg firm (wish i ordered it -in soft) 
-Trainer -soft 
-Head harness- suction cup- soft 
-Splitter- medium Firm 3.5” thick

And they all get well used, and comfortable. 

So for a shorter ridey toy the dino line seems amazing.. the dino, dino plug, dino stretch. I will always order toys in soft. 

The dino seems perfect size and amazing... i just wish it had a neck for a harness ring at the base and maybe the suction cup. 

The dino plug look amazing, not for really wearing, but for riding. And I could hook it up to a harness. But its a bit on the thick side... totally doable, especially in soft silicone. I mean ive taken the 3.75” ass servant before, and thats a horrible shape and firm and junk. And if thats what it feels like to go that big, then im happy at my 3.25-3.5” size toys haha.

And then the dino stretch looks wild, never have i played with a toy like that... seems more like bump and grind then a ride, which seems great.. i dont know, i have nothing to compare it to i guess... and i dont know what size id get, there is no medium and i have noo clue how that would feel, how hard it is to take, how filling it is, how much of a stretch is past the head... so so curious. I have no clue... 

Any suggestions are very much so appreciated! Thanks 

I got one in the original size as my new goal (as much as I have enjoyed the Ace of Spades plug from Doc Johnson's, it is a bit firm) but since getting it I've been pretty limited on opportunities for stretch play. It's of course something I'd like to get back in to if I had the time. The few times I've sat on it (with no intention of going all the way) it has been fun, as Square Peg's supersoft silicone is very nice.

Given your "happy" size, the original Stretch will be something a bit bigger for you - almost 4" in diameter around the first hump. It should be great if you're looking to go to the next size level with a shape that is far superior to that of the Ass Servant. If you haven't read it already, the review posted in the description is pretty good. The smaller size is around 3.1" in diameter around the first hump, if you don't necessarily want to go up in size but still want to enjoy the shape.

Thanks for the reply... and your not wrong but there is a huge difference between 3.1” and 4”..... also im curious about the shape of the toy because even after you take the first bump it seems as tho there is a lot more taper to stretch on toward the base.... i dont know, its a weird shape toy...

what are your thoughts on the dino plug or the dino dildo?

and is the 3” ace of spades your biggest toy thus far... going from 3” thick to the full size dino stretch is a bad idea... fuck... it took me literally 6 years of weekly play to safely stretch from 3” To 3.75”... be safe, be careful... there is zero rush and only issues you can run into by rushing..... learn to love the baby steps, learn to love the process, its worth it in the end... 

Like I said, it was a long-term goal...figured I'd get more comfortable at 3" and then get something else in between, while keeping the ultimate goal in mind. But then life got in the way and I'll have quite the job ahead of me to get back up to 3". In any case, the softness of the material is the thing that's most impressive - the Ace of Spades is rather hard and unforgiving, while Square Peg's supersoft silicone has quite a lot of give to it.

As for the shape, I doubt anyone other than the true anal legends among us would go much past the first hump. Towards the base the diameter goes past 5.5" and that's gotta be HKJ or KirkJ levels of stretch, something I can't imagine ever working towards, especially with how quickly it flares out again.

The dino stretch in soft silicone is quite comfortable; it doesn't feel as big as it is, and unlike many of the plugs available in supersoft, its wide base and shape make it possible to push onto it at the right angle without it collapsing or shifting under your weight. I can't imagine trying it in the firmer silicone, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.