any tips to stretch just a tad more

darkninja

so my progress seems to have stoped or slowed down tremendously. I can take a fist but as always looking for bigger and wider. anyways I picked up a bombshell destroyer for 15 bucks. i think Im stuck on the last ripple. Is there anyway to help me achieve this. 

The bombshell destroyer is very sturdy and isn't good if your not used to that size, I can take such a size easily but the bombshell still doesn't go in me very easy.

I have been using the Bed Knob Buddy XL from TSX for quite a while now and I still very much enjoy that one. I would say try to take that one first and than try the bombshell again.

sounds good what about a bad dragon. I also have a large inflatable plug. I guess Im asking more how did some of u get from 3 to 4 inches wide?

7 hours ago, darkninja said:

sounds good what about a bad dragon. I also have a large inflatable plug. I guess Im asking more how did some of u get from 3 to 4 inches wide?

It’s all about training. Don’t expect anything to go fast, it can take months or even years to get to 4 inch and above. 

What worked for me was getting from a soft toy to a hard toy in the same width, when I could easily handle the hard toy I moved to a bigger size soft toy and worked up to a hard toy in the same size from there.

On 6/19/2019 at 7:20 PM, darkninja said:

so my progress seems to have stoped or slowed down tremendously. I can take a fist but as always looking for bigger and wider. anyways I picked up a bombshell destroyer for 15 bucks. i think Im stuck on the last ripple. Is there anyway to help me achieve this. 

Do you push hard to help relax your hole for stretching more? It will probably cause anal lips or make them bigger, but to me it's worth it because I like them.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.