Anal health

Jarred

I have heard/read about things that are supposed to be good for your anal hole. Aloe vera ,for example, helps "healing" your ass after a good stretching and coconut oil helps to keep your anal hole moist.

What are your experiences with those things and what do you use to keep everything healthy up your hole?

Heey, great topic.

I think that everyone who stretches their holes should take some extra care about that area. I will make your hole looks more beautiful and healthy over time. I use many different creams for moisturizing the skin and help it recover after a good stretch few days in a row. As you mentioned ones based on Aloe-Vera and coconut oil are the best start. It has a way better effect if you use these products for more days and not just once to see the full positive effects.

Your hole looks awesome so it surely did positive things for your hole.

Do you use pure aloe vera directly from a plant or do you use an aloe vera based crème? And what other creams/products do you use on/in your hole?

Don't forget to exorcise it. Get a hard plastic ball, about the same size you can take or a little smaller, put it up inside yourself and practice pushing it out and just before it makes it, squeeze it back inside you. I do this several times, take a rest and do it some more. It keeps your hole strengthened but won't interfere with making it bigger later. Some women do this in an attempt to make their pussy tight. I don't know why, they are supposed to be big and loose for fisting.

On 6/19/2019 at 6:41 PM, Mace90 said:

Heey, great topic.

I think that everyone who stretches their holes should take some extra care about that area. I will make your hole looks more beautiful and healthy over time. I use many different creams for moisturizing the skin and help it recover after a good stretch few days in a row. As you mentioned ones based on Aloe-Vera and coconut oil are the best start. It has a way better effect if you use these products for more days and not just once to see the full positive effects.

Great advice! I've been playing for 12 years and I wasn't aware of the health regiments I needed to practice to keep my hole feeling good. I've been using aloe-vera like you suggested and it's been feeling wonderful so far! Thank you!

Edit - by the way Mace your XTube channel is my new favorite <3

Edited by YoungAnalSlut

Guest matthew.winterbottom
21 hours ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

Edit - by the way Mace your XTube channel is my new favorite <3

wow... that's a good channel full of hot butt stuff.

what's he using to stretch his balls? looks like fun.

hey guys im happy that you like it!

im "buttpluggedboi" on Xtube :)

13 hours ago, Mace90 said:

hey guys im happy that you like it!

im "buttpluggedboi" on Xtube :)

Dude- your vids are amazing. I’d love to try being plugged constantly.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.