Years of anal

baldybits1

I often read of folk questioning if the asshole returns to normal after fisting. Most of all the answers is yes which intrigues me.

My hole has not been normal for years, it gapes all the time although i am not incontinent, it works fine, if anything it looks like a ladies pussy! lol

Any one else like that?

https://member.hclips.com/videos/a-bit-of-plug-fun-in-the-sunshine/

Just thought id add vid

Yeah I've definitely altered my hole. I haven't lost any strength and if anything I've gained plenty of control and awareness of my asshole and colon.

I've never had any kind of accidents, and it goes back to being super tight in just a few hours to a day. However the look of it is certainly different compared to normal assholes. Most tight assholes I see have a puckered lips look to them, barely wide enough to fit a knitting needle or sharpie. Mine is kind of oval shaped, and I've heard the term slot ass described before lmao. I'd say mine looks a bit like Roxy Rayes hole, although hers is more triangle in shape, whereas mine is more of a lateral slit opening. I want that triangle look so badly though. I also find that my ring also looks and feels thicker than it did before.
As for my experience, I've been stretching mostly regularly for 2 years now! Sometimes every day before taking long breaks that can last a month.

Guest johnroseb
6 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

Mine is kind of oval shaped, and I've heard the term slot ass described before lmao. 

When you say oval shape, you mean like a donuts like this (NSFW):  https://i.imgur.com/p1FFlYU.jpg ?

6 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

As for my experience, I've been stretching mostly regularly for 2 years now! Sometimes every day before taking long breaks that can last a month.

Over those breaks you stop all anal play or just the stretching?

Guest johnroseb
11 hours ago, baldybits1 said:

I often read of folk questioning if the asshole returns to normal after fisting. Most of all the answers is yes which intrigues me.

My hole has not been normal for years, it gapes all the time although i am not incontinent, it works fine, if anything it looks like a ladies pussy! lol

I think what people meant is that their holes will not be opened or appears like it was during a play.

I can't fist but after some year of playing it is definitely different of course, I pretty sure most people can tell when a asshole was played or not, it's look a bit different, but each one will have a different shape, you can see for example Sheena Shaw.

One shape that I usually see is like this one: (NSFW):  https://i.imgur.com/p1FFlYU.jpg like a donuts.

4 hours ago, johnroseb said:

When you say oval shape, you mean like a donuts like this (NSFW):  https://i.imgur.com/p1FFlYU.jpg ?

Over those breaks you stop all anal play or just the stretching?

So I do stop all anal play for extended periods of time. I'll just get busy with life and what else I'm focusing on. I still crave it though but it gives my hole a chance to recover.

As for how my asshole looks like, it's almost like Roxy rayes in that I have a thick donut I guess you can call it, except her hole makes an inverted t shape, where as mine is more of a straight l shape.

This is what I mean

Or this

Edited by Upthebutt

mine tends to be like the first one, im gonna have to get a pic to show what i mean. ive been doing anal now since i was 16 but stretching it for at least 15 years on a regular basis, sometimes only wearing a butt plug for the day

On 6/5/2019 at 8:02 AM, baldybits1 said:

mine tends to be like the first one, im gonna have to get a pic to show what i mean. ive been doing anal now since i was 16 but stretching it for at least 15 years on a regular basis, sometimes only wearing a butt plug for the day

That took some working out ,however this is my hole at rest, how it always looks when its not been played with for a while. I am actually quite proud of it.

https://hclips.com/albums/pics-of-my-cock-and-hole/image1068766/#slider/0

On 6/4/2019 at 3:00 AM, baldybits1 said:

...I often read of folk questioning if the asshole returns to normal after fisting. Most of all the answers is yes which intrigues me...

Not mine, after I was beyond 1 1/2 inch it has been a longish slit rather than a normal anus. And it just gets longer the more I stretch. It may be how we stretch. For example I push very hard during penetration to relax my hole as much as possible. Not good for keeping puffy purple lips and prolapses from forming, but it sure gets your ass-cunt to the next size in a hurry.

And I love that mine has taken more of a role as a sex organ. That's why I call it an ass-cunt, because that is its primary purpose, now.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

14 minutes ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Not mine, after I was beyond 1 1/2 inch it has been a longish slit rather than a normal anus. And it just gets longer the more I stretch. It may be how we stretch. For example I push very hard during penetration to relax my hole as much as possible. Not good for keeping puffy purple lips and prolapses from forming, but it sure gets your ass-cunt to the next size in a hurry.

And I love that mine has taken more of a role as a sex organ. That's why I call it an ass-cunt, because that is its primary purpose, now.

i have to agree with it being a 'sex organ',  i do indeed have a lot of guys emptying their balls in me but thats part of the fun.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:18 PM, baldybits1 said:

That took some working out ,however this is my hole at rest, how it always looks when its not been played with for a while. I am actually quite proud of it.

https://hclips.com/albums/pics-of-my-cock-and-hole/image1068766/#slider/0

Nice hole & cock baldybits 1 ;-)

My hole has definitely changed (for the better) over the years. Like you say, kind of a longish slit style. I've been into anal play since I was 11. I like where I'm at now at 56. My wife fucks me with the Bad Dragon Bruiser XL and I like to ride the Bad Dragon Flint XL. I can have a good long ride on a 4 1/2" dia. cock and carry on with my day like no problem. In fact, I've found regular fuckings make for a happy bum. If I go too long (14 days) without, problems crop up.

Edited by SizeMatters

6 hours ago, SizeMatters said:

Nice hole & cock baldybits 1 ;-)

My hole has definitely changed (for the better) over the years. Like you say, kind of a longish slit style. I've been into anal play since I was 11. I like where I'm at now at 56. My wife fucks me with the Bad Dragon Bruiser XL and I like to ride the Bad Dragon Flint XL. I can have a good long ride on a 4 1/2" dia. cock and carry on with my day like no problem. In fact, I've found regular fuckings make for a happy bum. If I go too long (14 days) without, problems crop up.

What kind of problems? 

On 6/19/2019 at 8:20 PM, gaper43 said:

What kind of problems? 

My anus seems to loosen up, that can lead to a bit of a mess. With regular fucking, my feels really good and stays clean.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.