Expanding plug help!!

Hopeful

Hi guys completely new to this so still lots to learn! I just wanted to know wether or not it’s normal to bleed a small amount after using a plug! I’ve got other slightly large toys but today was the first time I’d used a plug and it’s an xl expanding plug with 2 prongs that open you up from inside. So after playing and making myself loosen up I tried it and it felt good but maybe a bit to much of a stretch, but after taking it out, me and my bf noticed a small amount of blood, is this normal? And should I go down a size and work up to it many thanks! Also any good tips for a beginner would be great!

Edited by Hopeful

If you're not using use lube, if your already using lube use more. It is possible that you stretched a bit too far, but no worries unless pain was involved. If you're worried wait 2-3 days before playing again. A little bit of blood can be normal, but a steady amount of blood is more cause for concern.

Some tips I find:

-be well cleaned in the anus

-always use more lube than needed

-go slow and start small.

-when pushing something in, it shouldn't hurt. That's your bodies way of telling you no. If youre working on stretching move up to your pain threshold hold it for a sec before easing off to give a break before repeating again

-Never force it in, it shouldn't be a struggle to get it in.

-pushing like you're taking a crap can help, but be careful because it may cause you to bargain more than you can chew since it really relaxes you and will make you take it in quicker.

-loosening yourself up with more narrow toys to get your hole nice and relaxed first will help when moving to larger toys.

-have fun and enjoy the ride

Thanks upthebutt I think I might of gone a bit quick and it was a bit big for me lol I use j lube, I think I’m fine now just need to take it slower I think and maybe go a bit smaller to start lol I’m not very patient 

Sounds like a smart plan hopeful! We all have our stretching wide goals, but you gotta learn to enjoy the ride! Take it slow and just feel good. The visual of a nice gaping hole or rosebutt should be the extra reward for taking that slow ride. You'll also get further and get bigger gains if you take it slow and allow your hole to stretch and adjust. It's just like working out any other muscle. It takes time, lots of practice and small increases in difficulty. No big jumps.

J lube is a good lube choice, just watch out for it drying out eventually is all. Make sure to reapply liberally. Never too much lube. For me at least, the bigger the quantity of a goopy mess of lube coming out of a wrecked hole the sexier it is. Love watching lube drip out of a wrecked hole

Same lol I pumped some lube into my hole before I put in my plug, my smaller plug arrived today so I put it in and I’ve had it in a while now and my hole is aching quite a lot, is this normal? The size down from the plug I originally tried is quite a lot smaller but it’s having quite an impact,  my lips feel swollen and it’s making me feel the need to move around quite a bit. How long should I keep it in, is there a limit? Thanks Upthebutt! Also I have a master series ass sucker device, does this stretch my hole or does it just give me swollen lips? I don’t know if it’s just bringing blood to the area or if it’s actually stretching me open thanks for all your help ;)

Edited by Hopeful

How long have you had it in for? I've tried long term wear, and after an hour, especially once the lube dries out it does get a bit uncomfortable yes, but no painful per se? Aching sounds about right, I mean there's something foreign in your butt after all and pain is our bodies way of letting you know something is wrong. However, long term wearers do not get an achey hole once their body gets used to it and learn to accommodate it. As for how long to keep the plug in, depends on your goal but there's no real limit, except maybe to take it out for BMs. I used to follow a girl's blog about her long term butt plug wear and she was well beyond six months and always had it in except for BMs. Also depends on the material too. I can recommend anything silicone, especially the plugs from implicitcreations.com which had a reduced flair base to comfortably fit between your cheeks. Plugs without give such as metal and glass ones are okay but more likely to make your booty hole sore.

I have the same sucker device actually! It's a lot of fun, but you're right it's really only good at making swollen lips. It won't really help open you up, and in my experience the swolleness actually makes insertions more difficult. I've read some claim that it makes it easier so YMMV? At least it is a lot of fun and a sight to be seen, plus if you have a willing partner, having them lick your swollen ass lips feels super pleasureable.

I had it in for about 3 hours ish, and when I took it out I did gape a little so gonna keep on wearing it till my body is used to it and then try the bigger size! What does YMMV mean lol? And yea I like the look of my lips when using the ass sucker but also found it harder to put things in after lol and my guy loves to tongue and suck on them when their engorged feels really hot ;) 

Ymmv=your move may vary
Sounds like you're training good to me! I love the gape you get from long term wear. It's less of oh my hole got stretched and destroyed and feels more like "my asshole is just this width now from getting used to being plugged".

Your such a lucky anal slut to have someone lick your pussy lips for ya! He's a keeper that's for sure.

Thanks I hope I’m training good lol, I think he loves to lick and suck my lips just as much as I like him to lol especially after he’s emptied his load in me, how stretched are you? Have you got any pictures to show and how long did it take you to get to where you are now? 

Hey hopeful! Sounds lime you're training well and feeling good. Your definitely lucky to have someone willing to play with you like that. As for myself, I currently max out at about 3 inches. Definitely wanting to keep moving up and stretching. I've been stretching semi regularly for about just under two years now. I'll take like one month breaks every once in a while when my interest just isn't there but then come back to it and fuck my hole every day in one week. Just got myself a fucking machine, and that has added a whole new better way of destroying my hole lol! As for pics of me, I've been meaning to post some material so stay tuned!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.