What's up with thisvid.com, why all the shit?

HeyBaby

Lately a lot of links has been pointing to https://thisvid.com/ 
The links has mostly been new, high quality anal gape vids. So far so good.

But the site is literally full of shit. Why all the scat? How not just in vids, but in profile avatars as well. WTF!!

Is this just the common proof that people can't handle freedom? Un restricted sites always gets full of scat, rape, gore, killings etc. Absolutely disgusting

I don't like it either. Some great anal clips on there, but I'd prefer if they filtered the "other" stuff better so that it's not so in our faces. Also, the number of private videos are quite annoying and seem to be much higher than on other websites.

Guest johnroseb
On 5/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, HeyBaby said:

But the site is literally full of shit. Why all the scat?

NOT my thing either, but on the other hand it's a fetish, like gaping, prolapse, pee etc.

For example I have a friend who totally dislike anything related to prolapse, so again you need to deal with it.

On 5/26/2019 at 1:26 PM, HeyBaby said:

Lately a lot of links has been pointing to https://thisvid.com/ 
The links has mostly been new, high quality anal gape vids. So far so good.

But the site is literally full of shit. Why all the scat? How not just in vids, but in profile avatars as well. WTF!!

Is this just the common proof that people can't handle freedom? Un restricted sites always gets full of scat, rape, gore, killings etc. Absolutely disgusting

Personally, I am grateful for this site. There are enough pages on which there are meaningless rules. It makes you happy if not every upload becomes a victim of censorship.

I'm not a real shit friend, either. And certainly not with smearing and eating.

But I have a neutral opinion about shit. I know what this body opening is originally intended for. And that's certainly not the introduction of extremely thick objects, but, quite simply, for shitting.

This seems to have forgotten some members on our board when they start shouting when only the tiniest brown tracks are visible in a video or picture. Then it is sometimes said, 'What a sow, why does she not make an enema?'; 'Would be a nice video, if no shit would hang on the dildo'; 'Why are the dirty scenes not cut out?'; 'Is she too stupid to clean her asshole?' ...

That's why I have to ask myself if these people ever had personally anal sex! And besides, whether these people are shitting flowers on the toilet.

In my first anal stretching video I had seen about 33 years ago, the toy was shitty in the end. And in my personal experience was also from time to time something brown on cock or on the hand. This only disturbed me once when the lady apparently had diarrhea...

Now back to thisvid:

Although I do not really like extreme poo, I still have a profile on the side. And on my profile are also videos with smearing and eating! But that's just what many users want to see on this page. And if you want to see their private videos, you first have to become their friend. If you does not offer appropriate videos, your friend request to one which offers dirty webcam shows will be probably rejected.

I came across this site because of my favorite webcam actress and have already seen some of her rare to find dirty shows through my profile which otherwise would have been denied me.

So from me, there could be more such pages...

7 hours ago, paulstein said:

Personally, I am grateful for this site. There are enough pages on which there are meaningless rules. It makes you happy if not every upload becomes a victim of censorship.

I'm not a real shit friend, either. And certainly not with smearing and eating.

But I have a neutral opinion about shit. I know what this body opening is originally intended for. And that's certainly not the introduction of extremely thick objects, but, quite simply, for shitting.

This seems to have forgotten some members on our board when they start shouting when only the tiniest brown tracks are visible in a video or picture. Then it is sometimes said, 'What a sow, why does she not make an enema?'; 'Would be a nice video, if no shit would hang on the dildo'; 'Why are the dirty scenes not cut out?'; 'Is she too stupid to clean her asshole?' ...

That's why I have to ask myself if these people ever had personally anal sex! And besides, whether these people are shitting flowers on the toilet.

In my first anal stretching video I had seen about 33 years ago, the toy was shitty in the end. And in my personal experience was also from time to time something brown on cock or on the hand. This only disturbed me once when the lady apparently had diarrhea...

Now back to thisvid:

Although I do not really like extreme poo, I still have a profile on the side. And on my profile are also videos with smearing and eating! But that's just what many users want to see on this page. And if you want to see their private videos, you first have to become their friend. If you does not offer appropriate videos, your friend request to one which offers dirty webcam shows will be probably rejected.

I came across this site because of my favorite webcam actress and have already seen some of her rare to find dirty shows through my profile which otherwise would have been denied me.

So from me, there could be more such pages...

Great answer!

Who is your favorite actress, if that is not secret? :-)

On 6/1/2019 at 11:24 PM, Kifir said:

Who is your favorite actress, if that is not secret? :-)

Basically, that's no secret. But I have had very bad experiences publishing names (from deleting files, by deleting accounts and email addresses to threatened criminal charges...), so I will never mention her name here in public.

If you look at my posted videos you will certainly recognize immediately who is my favorite webcam performer.

If you do not know her name, you are welcome to ask me by PM.

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't know, I prefer my guts to be as clean as possible for stretching and fisting.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.