Stretching Progress

airnayden

Do you guys keep photos from couple of years back and from now? What's the difference?

Hey of course, i like comparing the progress of my work and it makes me super happy to see the results.

I Twitted recently as a part of 10 years challenge the photos of my hole from 2009.

2 hours ago, Mace90 said:

Hey of course, i like comparing the progress of my work and it makes me super happy to see the results.

I Twitted recently as a part of 10 years challenge the photos of my hole from 2009.

Great work!

Guest johnroseb
On 5/23/2019 at 8:20 AM, Mace90 said:

Very interesting. I wish I had done something similar but I was concerned about this be leaked or someone finding out, and I wouldn't trust on cloud services (e-mail).

But I should have saved my photos with encryption, or at least I can do now.

On 5/23/2019 at 2:50 AM, airnayden said:

Do you guys keep photos from couple of years back and from now? What's the difference?

Sure, these are about a year apart. A lot of stretching, pushing and a little bleeding. I don't think I have to point out which is the older one.

1_little_asshole.jpg

2_asscunt.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.