what does it feel like taking an extreme insertion?

Fuckmyprolapse

Wow if only I'd have found this site years ago...

So what's it like? I've been playing with my ass hole for as long as I can remember really. I've always loved the feeling of stretching my ass out, since I was in my teens. I started with deodorant cans, then beer bottles now I can take a fist. But I have a large tail bone so can't really go much bigger without causing pain (not the nice kind) and can only ever manage 7inch deep max. I've seen others take cocks and dildos so far up you can see their stomachs moving, Which makes me rock hard. I just want to know what its like. I'm scared if I push too deep I might damage myself inside. But I want to take more!! More!!!

When I just started I also had a bit trouble with my tailbone being very sore afterwards but eventually that went away and now I can take a 4,5 inch diameter dildo or plug with ease and never have problems with my tailbone.

I can also relate to the deep insertions, I don't want to take risks with going deep. I sometimes use a double ended dildo of about 1 Inch in diameter which goes in all the way but I don't really want to go wider.

Edited by Jarred

What does it feel like? Just short of the any discomfort, hard to describe, but it feels very good. It also depends how loose you are. Having a toy or fist ram into your prostate is altogether different than just stretching to a bigger size. There is also deep sounding while you have something jammed inside you. If it's a soft toy and the sound bumps into it through the back of your bladder you may just orgasm right there. I doubt you can hurt yourself, it goes from pleasure to pain in a hurry.

Sounds amazing tiny. I recently bought a soft toy. It's much better. It's only in the last 3 years I learned how to cum without even needing to touch my dick.I prefer now to beast fucking my ass. I have an idea now how it must feel for women. I feel sorry for guys who don't go back there. So if the dildo hasnt got much girth. If i just keep pushing I'll eventually feel it on the back of my bladder?

• 2 weeks later...

No, not quite it. I meant you have a large object up inside you and you sound all the way into your bladder until it hits the toy. It's rather erotic to see your cock move about as the toy inside your ass-cunt bumps into it while the toy in your cock is tied in place. Or how about someone jerks it around with their hand inside you. But like I said, over do it and you're going to the doctor with a punctured bladder. This is edgy stuff, so pay attention to pain. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest P.H.1977

Never was much for stretching when ever I moved up in size that would be my starting point till I wanted something bigger not the normal route but was always happier with the discomfort of going with something bigger than I was accustomed to. For the most part now I mainly start with a nontoxic rubber ball with a 10 1/2 inch circumference when I'm happily loose then the real fun starts so far my PIGHOLE FF is my favorite toy of all time once inserted it keeps me stretched to the point of disbelief and a downright EUPHORIA at least I've never felt before. While I can't recommend how I got to this size because your asshole will never recover if you never warm up before anal play I like the way my hole looks and feels.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been pushing my limits with deep penetrations for the last two years. I'd count myself to those who handle extreme insertions. Right now taking a 40x9cm dildo quite furiously. It feels amazing. It feels like the body becomes thinner and thinner while streching around the dildo. Also my intestines became quite loose, so i can feely how they move with the dildo. The first 5-10 cm when pulling the dildo out also pulls my colon/rectum with it.

Then ramming it back in until I can taste the acid coming up from pushing on my stomach.

Sometime my belly muscles stiffin up. If I thrust on the Dildo that moment it can become quite hurtful having the head of the dildo slaming against the inside of you belly. (If I were super lean, then it would be amazing to watch.)

Tl;dr

It feels like it will come out of your throat any minute

• 11 months later...
On 6/29/2019 at 7:18 PM, naztea said:

I have been pushing my limits with deep penetrations for the last two years. I'd count myself to those who handle extreme insertions. Right now taking a 40x9cm dildo quite furiously. It feels amazing. It feels like the body becomes thinner and thinner while streching around the dildo. Also my intestines became quite loose, so i can feely how they move with the dildo. The first 5-10 cm when pulling the dildo out also pulls my colon/rectum with it.

Then ramming it back in until I can taste the acid coming up from pushing on my stomach.

Sometime my belly muscles stiffin up. If I thrust on the Dildo that moment it can become quite hurtful having the head of the dildo slaming against the inside of you belly. (If I were super lean, then it would be amazing to watch.)

Tl;dr

It feels like it will come out of your throat any minute

Feels like its going to come out of your throat!! 

I really wanna give it a try. I recently saw a shemale on xvideos doing a massive insertion. It looked more like some kind of tentacle dildo! It was really long. 

I don't have anything that long. I'm just using a Anne summers G rampant rabbit at the moment. It's excellent for hitting my g spot. But it doesn't go deep enough. 

My rose butt is getting really fun to play with now. I can see how it gets addictive. 

On 6/12/2019 at 4:25 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

No, not quite it. I meant you have a large object up inside you and you sound all the way into your bladder until it hits the toy. It's rather erotic to see your cock move about as the toy inside your ass-cunt bumps into it while the toy in your cock is tied in place. Or how about someone jerks it around with their hand inside you. But like I said, over do it and you're going to the doctor with a punctured bladder. This is edgy stuff, so pay attention to pain. 

I think I could take two big cocks tiny. But not so sure about a hand and a cock. I suppose I'd let someone jerk off inside me if it wasn't too much to take tee hee

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.