RIding time

DGP

Guys, I wanted to ask you a question, how long do they last riding on top of a dildo? I only keep up one around about 5 minutes, the dildo I use is a bree olson colossal 9 inch dildo (22.75cm) with 6.5 inches insertable, it feels amazing when your anus is eaten whole penis . And I would also like to know what dildo I would recommend to progress my training 

Regards!!!!

• 1 month later...

As part of my training routine I regularly time the insertion time. Last week I rode my Bad Dragon Flint XL (4.5" dia.) for a full 30 minutes, 3 days in a row! I'll be hittin' that Bad Boy tonight! Love it!

I don't really take long, when I feel like stretching my hole I grab my Bed Knob Buddy XL and lower myself until it's completely in, I then move myself slowly up and down faster and faster and end up with the plug going completely in and out  with every movement, this makes me cum very fast.

Sometimes when I want more size I also take out my Super Lance dildo and ride that one until I cum. But all in my sessions are about 10 minutes long when using my big toys.

I also sometimes just lay on my bed and grab a few toys and pound away but then it's more about depth training for me instead of going wide, these sessions can take over 30 minutes just enjoying the feeling without touching my dick to make myself cum.

• 2 weeks later...

Between 1 and 2 hours for me. I recently tried to do as many miles as possible on my dildo to really mess up my ass. But it doesn't seem to get sore like in the earlier years. I remember times, when I could walk straight for 2-3 days. Sadly that doesn't happen anymore

• 2 months later...

For me, the first minute of a session is for loosen my inner sphincter that leads me to take 2/3 of my favorite plug ; the following ten are to go close to my maximum dilation, and then, the real play starts : 3 - 5 mn. later I'm at my maximum, where I stay a few seconds, then release the presure a few seconds and go back to the maximum ; I do this 5 to 10 times, while tasting my precum, then I take a break, walk in the room, savouring the delicate sensation of my slippery ass lips sliding one against the other for 2-3 mn. I do that 3 - 4 times; and return to my plug and try harder to gain one millimeter (sometimes it works, sometimes no) and the insane pressure make me cum, cum, cum…

I think the average session lasts about 3/4 h ; and the recovery all the night

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.