IS BACK!!!!

DGP

2 hours ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

Yeah but in the same state as you you have someone else doing the exact same thing !

This is undoubtedly true! 

On 5/15/2019 at 4:35 AM, Rosebutt said:

Yeah, he moved out of state is staying busy traveling around the country. Hasn’t resumed his mammoth stretching for years. He found and sent me all his old content. SO hot. He was destroying that cunt well before prolapsing became a “thing”. 

You know where I get those old content.

So glad this forum is back.

Enjoyed reading through it, chatting with other members and getting tips on making my gape larger.  Welcome back! :) 

On 5/16/2019 at 8:05 AM, Rosebutt said:

I’m fairly certain that I’m the only straight guy in my town with a cock pump attached to his rapidly-expanding rectum at any given point!

I don't know about any particular town, but on my profiles on other sites a growing of my fans/friends who ruin their ass-cunts and/or anal prolapse are straight, men and women. The rest may be in a minority kind of soon.

5 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I don't know about any particular town, but on my profiles on other sites a growing of my fans/friends who ruin their ass-cunts and/or anal prolapse are straight, men and women. The rest may be in a minority kind of soon.

I think We’ve seen a real shift.

Hi XTHORGAL ..... :) 

I am very happy that the site is back ..... the best site ..... :)

Thank you  ..... :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.