IS BACK!!!!

DGP

Hello guys,

I am very happy that the forum is back, 

I hope that in the following days more new people will join (and old users), to support us in this nice fetish.

Greetings!!!!

Me too.

But for now most important is to spread info that we come back. If You can do few posts in other places where You will be able to I will be thankful.

X

Guest johnroseb
3 hours ago, xthorgal said:

Me too.

But for now most important is to spread info that we come back. If You can do few posts in other places where You will be able to I will be thankful.

X

Please do never do this again. :)

This is the only place that I know of, I was so engaged in this stuff but without this forum I felt a bit lonely hehe.

Glad it's back.

Ohhhh finally! Im so happy to see it back! 
Already shared the news on Twitter (@)

Best news of my weekend ^_^

I'm doing well thank you for asking Rose! How've you been?

14 hours ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

I'm doing well thank you for asking Rose! How've you been?

Great. This NJ guy is still stretching, gaping and prolapsing!

Anyone else in Jersey?

I am so happy that the board is online again :rolleyes:

You only realize how much time you spend here, when it is no longer available :cry:

9 hours ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

Anyone else in Jersey?

Don’t think so. You and I are it I believe. Don’t know if you remember xxxasswhore but he lived in my town. Moved out years ago though. Chat with him every now and then.

8 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Don’t think so. You and I are it I believe. Don’t know if you remember xxxasswhore but he lived in my town. Moved out years ago though. Chat with him every now and then.

How could I forget one of my idols. He and I traded a couple emails back and forth years ago (doubt he would remember me) but I remember finding him online in 05-06 and realizing stretching and destroying was what I wanted to do. I miss his content.

3 hours ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

How could I forget one of my idols. He and I traded a couple emails back and forth years ago (doubt he would remember me) but I remember finding him online in 05-06 and realizing stretching and destroying was what I wanted to do. I miss his content.

Yeah, he moved out of state is staying busy traveling around the country. Hasn’t resumed his mammoth stretching for years. He found and sent me all his old content. SO hot. He was destroying that cunt well before prolapsing became a “thing”. 

Hi guys....I'm new here and is so good have this chat what we can share our stretches.  By the way i love to stretch and ruin my ass with giant toys and my next gol is have a nice prolapse that in the moment I'm using pump some times but any success so far....still training ;)

On 5/14/2019 at 7:05 PM, Rosebutt said:

Yeah, he moved out of state is staying busy traveling around the country. Hasn’t resumed his mammoth stretching for years. He found and sent me all his old content. SO hot. He was destroying that cunt well before prolapsing became a “thing”. 

You lucky bastard, his stuff was so good and yes it was far before it became as popular as it is now!

Yessss!!! :wub::wub::wub:

8 hours ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

You lucky bastard, his stuff was so good and yes it was far before it became as popular as it is now!

And to think- he lived blocks from me the whole time.

58 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

And to think- he lived blocks from me the whole time.

You never know what your neighbors are up to ;)

3 hours ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

You never know what your neighbors are up to ;)

I’m fairly certain that I’m the only straight guy in my town with a cock pump attached to his rapidly-expanding rectum at any given point!

Yeah but in the same state as you you have someone else doing the exact same thing !

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.