A fun new insertion!

AnusLover

I don't know if anyone has tried this, but I have been enjoying it now for about a year. I used to have these toy balls that were actually from the toy department, they were smooth, soft plastic and about the size of a handball. I would insert them in my ass and play with popping them in and out. There were about 4. But I wasn't satisfied with the size or weight, and one day it occurred to me that a pool ball would be worth trying!

Wow, what fun! I use coconut oil to lube my hole up real well, then push them in. I usually have 3 in while jacking off. If I use 4, I start leaking from the pressure, but it feels awesome. It's also a wonderful full and heavy feeling to walk around with them. If you bend over or get up / sit down, they clunk together which is also very nice. I haven't been able to get 5 all the way in, but it's such an awesome feeling to try and hold it in while it's barley peeking out of my hole.

I'm sure many here would find them a bit small, but I think you may enjoy the fullness and weight. I would love to find something the next size up, but don't know what that would be.

Anyway, I just thought I would share that, and for those who like insertions, you may find it enjoyable! Plus you can find cue balls at a sports store for pretty cheap, like ~ $4 US. Good, inexpensive, safe, thrilling fun! :) 

• 5 months later...

Great tip! But if you like bigger things you can also try these glass balls they use for photography, these are solid glass balls so are safe to use and you can get them as big as 10cm, maybe even bigger.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.