What's next after Doc Johnson Large Plug?

zsozsoka1992

I'm quite new in anal stretching, but I started to enjoy it really. I consider myself as a newbie - compare to you guys. 

Couple months ago, I managed to insert Doc Johnson Large Butt plug - https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Classic-Intermediate-Traditional/dp/B000LQI7SA?th=1
It has 2.2 inch diameter.

Now I can easily insert it and usually I "fuck" my ass with this plug, which causes a quite impressive stretching :)

I think I'm ready for the next step. What do you recommended?

I started thinking about Doc Johnson Belladonna magic hand: https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Belladonna-Forearm-Vaginal/dp/B001IV5I5W?th=1
which is basically a real women hand with 2.7 diameter.

People saying in comments that even if its 2.7, its not a circle, so its easier to insert. Can it be my next step?

Thanks.

I would look into a larger dildo rather than a plug, something made of silicone, either from Bad Dragon or similar.

I'd recommend a Flint or Pearce in medium size.

Why I don't recommend plugs: you may find yourself in a situation where it came in but won't come out. Happened to me once and I almost visited the ER. Also some of these toys are not designed by people who use them. They are made in toxic plastic. Or are too hard. You want toys made with platinum cured silicone. And in shapes that are fun and will provide different types of anal masturbation. Some are good for width and fillup, other for depth, others to help go over bumps in your progress, others in prostate stimulation.

I advise against Doc Johnson products because of the tough plastic, which will damage your innards. It's also dumb and unimaginative. Obviously made by people who want your money but don't care about your well being or your anal satisfaction.

I agree with AzFrNick, stay away from those cheap plastic and PVC toys. They are made with nasty chemicals which aren't healthy for you plus they are porous and impossible to clean properly. For high quality silicone dildos check out mrhankey.com (which I highly recommend), baddragon.com, exotic-erotics.com to name a few.

Just to add to previous post. King Cock dildos are also pretty good quality and have a plenty of sizes to pick.

I'm also not recommending plugs if you want to advance. If I were you, I would get some 2.5 inch dildo and see how it fits. I find best use of plugs when do something non-sexual, like cleaning or stuff. Anyway, everybody's different, so find what you like and do it that way :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.