Does fisting deeper make your prolapse longer ?

HomoArigoto

Basicly I have been trying to see how deep I can get my hand inside my self, so far I've gotten a few inches past  my wrist. My hand is usualy in the "duck bill" shape because a fist is toonlatge at first.

Does reaching deeper and deeper help to pull out a prolapse or should I work on my rectum more ?

I understand eveyone is different, I want to know if other people have had progress with deep fisting

Edited by HomoArigoto

For me it didn't worked for very long time. Well... I want to say that deep stretching without hard pushing has not given me prolapse. But, as Rosebutt mentioned: "Everyone is built differently".

17 hours ago, HomoArigoto said:

Basicly I have been trying to see how deep I can get my hand inside my self, so far I've gotten a few inches past  my wrist. My hand is usualy in the "duck bill" shape because a fist is toonlatge at first.

Does reaching deeper and deeper help to pull out a prolapse or should I work on my rectum more ?

Yes it does make the prolapse bigger and longer. Imagine a sock which you are trying to turn inside out but the diameter is decreasing rapidly as you get the deeper part out. That's pretty much an explanation how prolapse occurs.  Deep fisting can stretch your deeper parts including rectal angle and last part of sigmoid colon resulting in bigger diameter which would enable you to prolapse more. Punch fisting would affect the ligaments inside your body so the prolapse would become wider and more eager to come out at any time. If you managed to connect 2 methods and use them at once during your daily exercises then you would increase the chance of having both long and big prolapse. Don't listen to people saying something is shit because it doesn't work for them. Everyone is built differently and therefore you should only care for yourself.  An ideal routine would include fisting with enough force, deep stretching with small force but steadily increasing the diameter and at the end of the session punching so that your progress could be saved for eternity :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.