Siswet keeps wrecking her hole

I didn't realise that. It's appreciated you pointed that out. You make sense when you say it seems she could have realised her limit by doing so. There's still some more to go in width. There's a blue Bad Dragon toy with a dog knot she's been trying to get in. I think it's 4.5 inches wide so that's one more goal. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw her almost and maybe get past the big knot on that one. I can't find the video again. She has a smaller one she gets in fairly easy It is a darker blue I believe. 

Thanks that is the one I was thinking of and it looked like she was really close if not there to me it still looks like it went in for just a moment. Thanks for the link

I get what you're saying. It is easy to become addicted to the need to see bigger and bigger insertions, until ones desires might border on the grotesque. But well, she owns that toy, it seems she wants to take it all, she's getting closer....it's exciting to see if she can do it some day. 

Edited by RussholeStoffer

Hi everybody! So we will have news of her on Monday? I really hope she can continue to improve and stretch her ass more.. I would like to see her with something really big and long in her ass. Sure in the last time she improved so Much, but I think she can do more and more till take a man arm for example.. there is a video where she takes less than half arm inside but she can takes more for sure. Did someone watch that video? Liked it? I don’t know if is it on the web, I watched that video From Dropbox link gived from her 

9 hours ago, RussholeStoffer said:

I think I know which video you mean. What do you mean you were given it by her? 

It would for sure be amazing to see her get fisted elbow deep. :)

I mean she sell a package of videos if you tip her :) I think you can find those videos on the web but maybe not all 

Someone said she has said in a previous stream she will know the results of her colonoscopy on monday. I don't know if that means she will stream and tell her fans though. I will try to see if she does though. She's on Chaturbate in case anyone else want to do so too. 

Siswet (Siswet19)  analy fisted by girl on webcam.

Start here

>>>> Siswet analy fisted by a man (The one you are looking for and 1st part of the vid)

The second part of the vid Siswet is fisted vaginaly by a girl.

Start here

Enjoy it,

Gina & F.

2 hours ago, metamafia said:

We aren't talking about those kind of updates sir, may be check out the rest of the discussion about her anal health.

We are waiting for an updat but gina_rostanez knows whats going on.She's a trusted member here! So please inform yourself..

11 hours ago, gina_rostanez said:

Siswet compilation of anal insertions

You need to be registred on Xhamster to see this vid's

Part1

Part2

Part3

Enjoy it,

GIna & F.

I think, as that video is some time old, now she can take the whole arm of the girl.. and more cm of the boy arm

I don't watch her streams myself. I couldn't find any shedule anywhere anyway. Could it be that she announces her next camshow during the camshow? That's bothersome. Here's the page anyway, if anyone feel like watching her: https://chaturbate.com/siswet19/

Edited by RussholeStoffer

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.