How i got the first idea...

freddi999

Ok i start,

For me it was some evening few years ago, when i was on vacation an passed a Sex Shop and saw a huge collection of anal plugs... i wondered how they would fit in.
At the hotel i couldnt let go of the thought so i started putting my fingers inside...

well long story short end : i ended up buying a Plug and some Lube, and the next day i went reaaly happy..

Now YOU go smile.gif

sorry I don't really recall blink.gif but I do remember before buying permanant toys I would go to the grocery store to get the biggest cucumber I could find and if not to the chinese grocer to get a large melon or squash and play in the tub. Then I bought a docJ double ender and the large docJ plug... bought a few more since then.

good topic, not sure one had been started like this one before.

I had always played with my ass for as long as I can remember (even in early childhood), but how I got started stretching is similar to freddi999. Almost 20 years ago, I saw a "large" Doc Johnson buttplug (I don't consider it large now tongue.gif) in an adult bookstore and got very horny just thinking about it.

I took it home and that night and got it in on the first try! It hurt like hell at first, but by bedtime, I was working it in and out pretty easily.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Jan 16 2008, 03:29 AM) [snapback]75991[/snapback]

Jesus- I was five years old in the tub and discovered my little asshole. Been playing ever since. Been seriously stretcing for over 10 years.

Exactly the same for me as far as I can remember. Used to look forward to bathtime and sticking things up there.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.