request-piss in ass

Hi,

does some one has a movie where a guy is pissing in a girls ass with its dick in the ass. Something like a direct from the source piss enema? So not pissing into a gaped ass but during fucking her in the ass.

I wonder if something like this existis?

Thanks for your help!

bingobongo

I've never seen a video like that. How could you tell if he was pissing?

Years ago I had a girlfriend who wanted me to piss in her ass like you say. We got into the bathtub to do it. It was very difficult. Pissing with an erection is hard enough, but inside the rectum is even harder. She loved my effort, though and told me it felt fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...
Rather difficult to do & it was a great phantasm for me for long but i made it once a long time ago. tongue.gif
I had a terrible morning hard on while awakening then but I assfucked my ex first like we often do and at a time the pressure was so intense that I succeeded in pissing with my hard on. Very exciting for both of us drool.gif
Well anyway it's common to piss after a fuck with having stil a hard weener. wink.gif But never saw a vid on that fetish, better check BDSM amateur site (^ ^) rolleyes.gif Edited by Tangerine

if the dick is in the ass how do you know he's really pissing? tongue.gif
maybe he should get the dick out for a sec, let us see the stream and then put it in again. but if the dick is semi-limp that would be practically impossible ohmy.gif
i've seen many a film where the guy pretended a fake cum-in-mouth and then the woman blurting out a very fake cum! only if she opens the mouth for a sec and we can see the jizz squirting, then she wraps her mouth around the dick again, swallows, lick it clean, then we know that was a real cum-in-mouth+swallowing scene! that was very rare yesterday, while nowadays viewers are smarter and so that kind of real scene is more usual, at least there isnt that gross deception (till you go and see zoo brasilain movies with girls and horses laugh.gif )

the same risk it could happen with fake piss-in-ass. a yellow urine-like liquid enemaed before, a fake pissing, and then this pretended piss coming out
if i dont see real cumming and pissing at least for a sec, i dont believe it! cool.gif

p.s. you asked for man-on-woman. anllover posted a clip about two guys, one pissing in the other's cavernous , wide open with a speculum and then fucking him senseless, with all that urine inside. that was amateur and real! i dont know if similar scenes are produced, or at least recorded by amateurs, with male-female action

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.