Crysis

alias1005

Does anyone play the game? How do you like it? What do you think about the grafic?
I play it but I think that the game needs too much resources from the hardware...

I played the game, though im stuck in the "no gravity" level, where you float around in the spaceship

GFX are ok, BUTT smile.gif , although that it looks pretty, i sometime find it hard to enjoy the graphics, cause there simply is TOO MUCH animations and effects....

How am i to enjoy a really cool explosion if my eyes are diverted from the photo realistic water, boats and other environment? So i cant see all the details

Gameplay: i think that Crysis is a bit "flat" on the Story..kinda half-baked Half-Life kinda story..

Fact is that the Rocket-Launcher and Grenades all compensates for the lows mentioned above..

So now ill turn Crysis on again, and see who will win the fight : Infantry - Rocket smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.