New here and hope you can help

Ass2Wreck

I am just really beginning this journey, and I hope some here can answer a few questions and help guide me along the way. I'm so glad that I stumbled across this board...

So, I have desired for so long to have a completely wrecked hole. I want it all. The large beaten up looking lips, huge sloppy wide hole, ability to bloom, and a full prolapse. I absolutely want it to look like it has been really used hard. I understand this is a permanent body modification, and that is exactly what I want and need to happen. 

I have read the guides here, but still have a few questions. I can currently take a 2 1/4 inch diameter dildo (8" long) and add a finger too without any issues so you know where I'm at. 

I am going to buy a couple larger butt plugs, and eventually would like to take 4" diameter or more. Since I am wanting large beat up looking lips and prolapse, is there anything I should get out be doing in particular? Or, is it just a matter of getting my hole stretched larger for now? How aggressive should I be with things once I've stretched to take them fully to help weaken muscles and ligaments?

I plan on buying a pump as that seems the way to speed up achieving prolapse. Should I begin using it now or wait until I am stretched more? 

Is there any other things I should be doing to help make this happen? 

Thank you so much for reading this, and I hope you can help me out some. I also would like to chat some and make a few like minded friends. 

Guest johnroseb
On 8/20/2018 at 12:25 PM, Ass2Wreck said:

How aggressive should I be with things once I've stretched to take them fully to help weaken muscles and ligaments?

I plan on buying a pump as that seems the way to speed up achieving prolapse. Should I begin using it now or wait until I am stretched more? 

Is there any other things I should be doing to help make this happen? 

I think you should take your time, if you rush things you be suffer for another problems like hemorrhoids and this will delay you on your journey.

You maybe try inflatable plugs, I think Roxy Raye used it a lot at beginning and I think this is a good way for developing prolapse together with pumping.

Thank you for responding. I know it's not good to push things along too quickly, but wondering more how I should be doing things now to grow lips thick and how roughly should I beat up my hole with plug pull outs and things like that.

I have been stretching for about 10 or more years. I can take 10cm wide toys with a bit of warming. About a year ago i started to develope something like prolapse or more like bigger rose to push out.

In my journey to archieve it, i have made mistakes: not enough warming, not enough lube, too much pushing my limits, which one time ended with a lot of blood dripping.

But one thing made a difference. I dont know if i can advise something like this to people, because i heard it isnt too healthy. And thats when i discovered poppers. Man, its a whole different game now. Stretching gives SOO much pleasure. Poppers somehow relaxes your anus muscles, so you can put and push in things more easier.

Other thing that i noticed is, going deeper will grow your prolapse. Stretching is good for rose, but only stretching + deep play will give you what you want - a sloppy ruined hole.

Guest vacuumpumper

I have used poppers for years and they do loosen your anal muscles, I use them when playing with my toys and I also use them when trying to get my rosebud out with a pump and have to admit It has helped, cannot get my rosebud completely out only partially but better than it was.

I have heard various arguments about using poppers in helping to get your rosebud out, some say yes and others say no,but what i say is that what suites you may not suite others, worth a try if it doesn't work dont use them.

Good Luck

@maakonis11 I have never used poppers before, but I will think about giving them a try.  A sloppy ruined hole is absolutely what I want, so I will really work on both stretching + deep play.  How deep really are you saying, and should the stretching be done for the entire length of the depth?

@vacuumpumper I cannot wait to even get to where you are and have my rose even partially out, but know once that I have that I'll only crave the complete one even more...

Guest vacuumpumper

Hi

You will find that poppers will help you, but dont go mad at first with them, you will have much more of a selection in the USA than we have in the UK, so do your research on them, try a site called the "poppers forum" you may get some info on there for you.

Regarding stretching and deep play, I like a bit of both, its up to the individual some guys go for stretching others go for depth,what ever you choose just go gently and carefully and it will happen.

Good Luck.

When i first took this toy: AttÄlu rezultÄti vaicÄjumam âcyclone dildoâi started to prolapse. Its called cyclone dildo. Diameter is about 8cm. Tho be carefull and dont rush things. I always stretched my ass not because i wanted to archieve something, but because i liked the feeling of being full. And with each toy that i managed to to take, there was urge to take something bigger... For me the best feeling is when you buy big toy and the second you push it in. Thats heaven for me :)

Just go slow and take your time, take breaks, hemorroids are very coming in rough anal play, they are pritty much avoidable in what we are all trying to achieve but can hamper play, plenty of lube every time, I’m not saying don’t go rough but take breaks and stop when things get sore, if you do start to feel sore it’s probs because of them, hope you enjoy your journey 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.