Rosebutt Progress

WinterRoseBud

Had an intense and fun session tonight with my new toy! 

I recently got a L Chance from Bad dragon and it’s my new favorite toy! 

My Rose is growing ! I can take things a lot deeper now! I love the feeling of being stretched and filled! 

Ive also been pumping for the past 2 months and it’s definitely making a difference!

What stage are you at on your stretching journey? I’m still working on my rosebutt but I can’t wait to prolapse , I know it’s still a ways off but it’s an exciting goal! 51siac.jpg

• 3 years later...

WinterRoseBudFor a long time, there were no new photos on the progress in stretching anus and prolapse.
Do you continue to train or stopped, it turns out to fully take a male fist in the ass?

I miss you, I love exclusively female fisting !!! :wub:

Shane photos aren't easier to share. I have what is termed as 'incomplete prolapse' - I really should pump more often as I think thats probably the best way forward. 

On 8/11/2021 at 6:23 PM, Kifir said:

WinterRoseBudFor a long time, there were no new photos on the progress in stretching anus and prolapse.
Do you continue to train or stopped, it turns out to fully take a male fist in the ass?

I miss you, I love exclusively female fisting !!! :wub:

Hello there! 
Sorry for lack of posting on here. I’m often quite busy and although I haven’t stopped with “play”, I don’t often record it. 

Maybe at some point I’ll post a progress pic again. :) 

& Yes, both holes are capable of being fisted at this point in my journey. 
my newest favorite thing to do is insert multiple smaller toys vaginally. :)

On 6/10/2018 at 7:48 AM, WinterRoseBud said:

Had an intense and fun session tonight with my new toy! 

I recently got a L Chance from Bad dragon and it’s my new favorite toy! 

My Rose is growing ! I can take things a lot deeper now! I love the feeling of being stretched and filled! 

Ive also been pumping for the past 2 months and it’s definitely making a difference!

What stage are you at on your stretching journey? I’m still working on my rosebutt but I can’t wait to prolapse , I know it’s still a ways off but it’s an exciting goal! http://i67.tinypic.com/51siac.jpg

L size, what is a diameter of it in cm?

On 8/18/2021 at 4:52 PM, Ohyes1978 said:

L size, what is a diameter of it in cm?

The shaft is 2.14 inches or 5.4356 cm in diameter I believe. And the head is 2.37 inches or  6.0198 cm in diameter. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.